View Poll Results: Would you support spending 10 diamonds to delete a wrong task that has been taken

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would spend 10 diamonds

10 66.67%
  • No, i would not

5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you support spending 10 diamonds to delete a task taken by mistake

Pro Member
    The 10 diamonds was Steve’s idea. It has the advantage for HD as it is giving another option to spend diamonds

jannie, I do not buy diamonds and do not expect others to buy them.

I do guard them intensly and are very cautious when spending them.

In a good week i can find 10-15 diamonds therefore having the option to delete a wrongly taken task would be great as we all make silly mistakes, hopefully not too often.

i persuaded HD to change the colour of the task, when you try to delete your current task by mistake. This I believe has significantly reduced deleted tasks.

I hooe HD change 230s to 231, and give consideration to being able to delete a wrongly taken task
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Millennial Club
    Jannie, I totally agree that the onus should be on preventing errors by changing 230 to something else, and by splitting trash and take buttons further apart. It doesn’t seem like there’s much appetite from the developers to resolve this because it’s been discussed on the forum a number of times before and nothing has changed. The ‘pay diamonds to correct task errors’ is just an alternative that occurred to me because something is better than nothing

On the general point of buying diamonds is obviously a very personal choice, and each to their own of course. Personally I pay for other forms of digital entertainment, hire a movie, cable TV etc. The way I look at it, if spending the equivalent of a cup of coffee (or less) per week makes my Hayday gaming just a little more comfortable and enjoyable, it’s money well spent. I totally respect other people’s choice to play totally for free.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Absolutely I would if it were for the benefit of my team. Thanks Laurence for an opportunity to cast this vote...

Check out our recruitment ad right here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8035;🐥

Laurence and Steve,
    I completely understand why you’ve requested this as a new feature. Are we then going to want it to be all inclusive for every derby mistake? We’ve been running a solid 320 race the only team of the 15 we’re playing, so we are sure the place 1st... except one of my hoodies told me this morning she fell asleep and her task timed out. Should there then be a buy more time option for 10 diamonds so she can finish. That’s part of derby the ooopes along the way. It’s heartbreaking for the team of course. We’ve had over zealous players trash 320 tasks do we add a 10 diamond button for that? I get the 230 320 transposition happens but so does taking other low point value tasks. If you’re not paying attention all of these things happen. I don’t think the ability to buy our way out of it is fair to those we are racing against. I don’t know it seems like cheating.

Pro Member
    All of the options you have described I consider to be game play errors.

We had the problem that tasks were being accidently deleted. This was soul destroying for the farm affected and was possibly a bug or the way the game reacted when deleting tasks. HD assisted in resolving this problem by flagging up in red, to alert you your current task was being deleted.

Taking the wrong task for example a 230 is not deliberate act and is happening far too many times.

Giving the opportunnity to correct the mistake can only help and increase the enjoyment of the game
    Last edited by Fatfinger; 1 Week Ago at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatfinger View Post
    All of the options you have described I consider to be game play errors.

We had the problem that tasks were being accidently deleted. This was soul destroying for the farm affected and was possibly a bug or the way the game reacted when deleting tasks. HD assisted in resolving this problem by flagging up in red, to alert you your current task was being deleted.

Taking the wrong task for example a 230 is not deliberate act and is happening far too many times.

Giving the opportunnity to correct the mistake can only help and increase the enjoyment of the game

I am in no way disputing that the issue shouldn’t be addressed by SC/HD. As with the incident you described the issue was resolved without costing the player anything.

I don’t think we should even offer to through money at this issue. SC/HD should fix it because it is the right thing for them to do for their loyal players.

Pro Member
    I agree 100%, we have tried many times to get the 230 problem changed without any response from HD

We hoped by suggesting diamonds, that HD may listen and agree to change things

Centennial Club
    No I wouldn’t spend 10 diamonds to delete task, just play it points are better than no points. I have told my hood this, if they mistakenly have taken a lower points task, never trash it. Mistakes happen.