Thread: Why do I keep falling trophies as I am progressing?

Why do I keep falling trophies as I am progressing?

Everyday I play and I push trophies and I start with 3100 trophies and I push up to 3300 but everytime I get close to 3300 trophies, I end up failing and getting knocked back to 3100 and stuck in masters league again. It's like whenever I get close to 3300 trophies, the system makes me lose and I can't do anything about it. It can't be my army because %70 of the time, I get 1-2 stars most bases. I use 2 golems, which are level 3. I use 4 pekkas, which are level 5. Then I have 10 wizards that are level 7 with 40 level 6 archers. As for spells, I use 1 heal, 2 rage, 1 jump and 3 freeze. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammothman7 View Post
    Everyday I play and I push trophies and I start with 3100 trophies and I push up to 3300 but everytime I get close to 3300 trophies, I end up failing and getting knocked back to 3100 and stuck in masters league again. It's like whenever I get close to 3300 trophies, the system makes me lose and I can't do anything about it. It can't be my army because %70 of the time, I get 1-2 stars most bases. I use 2 golems, which are level 3. I use 4 pekkas, which are level 5. Then I have 10 wizards that are level 7 with 40 level 6 archers. As for spells, I use 1 heal, 2 rage, 1 jump and 3 freeze. What am I doing wrong?
    The higher you go the harder time you will have on offense and defense because, on average, the bases in the higher trophy range are stronger. Make sure you use the next button a lot to be careful to pick bases you are confident you will 3 star. At some point, if it gets too frustrating and you aren’t having fun, my advice is to use goblin armies to just hit collectors and drop all the way back down to bronze. This will get you some good loot for upgrades and a break from pushing trophies. You can always push back up again. On the other hand, if you are still enjoying the challenge, keep at it and good luck.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Elder
    Not anything "Wrong" per say.
    Trophies are based on the league you are in. This being the case, if you eclipse Champions league then the match maker stops averaging the +/- 1,2 THs factor and you will be matched against, and offered to THs that are higher than your own, or lower even.

So a TH9 in Champs, or higher can potentially be offered to a TH12 also residing in Champs (or even Titans). that's the breaks and how it is. it is like this for everyone. and as an aside, the higher you go, the more competitive and active the player base tends to be.

now, what most people do not know is that you are offered MORE trophies for bases IN your league, or above when attacking. and conversely offered fewer trophies for bases offered that are located in lower leagues than that of your own. so a Champion league attacking a Masters league player will be offered fewer trophies for three star than the other way around. this is for each league; so the same for a Crystal league attacker being offered a Gold league base. fewer trophies offered for 3 star.

The opposite is also true: So Silver attacking up to Gold is offered More trophies for 3 star. Crystal attacking up to Masters is offered more trophies for 3 star.

also of note, if you are in the same league Silver 3 and are offered a Silver 3 opponent you will get offered similar trophies to that of someone in a lower league hitting up.

Hope this helps