Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We <3 Sneak Peeks!

It’s my nature to stay positive and give credit to SC for hearing some of our requests like selling deco. I always get excited about the updates even though I know there will be frustrating glitches. It always takes a few maintenance breaks to work out the kinks but I love updates!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

It will be interesting to see who the buyers of decos will be and selling restrictions
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 49 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Selling decorations is a fabulous choice. Although my little Halloween gnome’s crystal ball foresees musical instruments flooding the market.

Help on truck orders is also a wonderful idea. I have memories of last minute Derby truck tasks with neighbors all gathered around stuffing needed items into their shops for the neighbor doing the task. As I recollect, we got one neighbor her Turbo Trucker II and III in one fell swoop. This makes trucks a lot more attractive on a regular basis, and adds another option for help tasks and events.

Boosters as thank you gifts is nice...still waiting for a real gift catalogue...

...and, Nick, please thank the team for not putting us through the torture of a week of hidden letter clues!!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; October 10th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.

Farm Level 120 | Town 38 | Achievements 140/144

Why are the sneak peeks not posted in game?

lucy

Quivering with anticipation!

Level: 75
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: U.S. Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Selling decorations is a fabulous choice. Although my little Halloween gnome’s crystal ball foresees musical instruments flooding the market.

Help on truck orders is also a wonderful idea. I have memories of last minute Derby truck tasks with neighbors all gathered around stuffing needed items into their shops for the neighbor doing the task. As I recollect, we got one neighbor her Turbo Trucker II and III in one fell swoop. This makes trucks a lot more attractive on a regular basis, and adds another option for help tasks and events.

Boosters as thank you gifts is nice...still waiting for a real gift catalogue...

...and, Nick, please thank the team for not putting us through the torture of a week of hidden letter clues!!
    I will be selling all my topiary and buying any and all gnomes. Just saying y’all. Let the bidding begin. LoL

Farm level: 233 Silo 11,500 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Hi nick
    My fb account is banned for over 13 month
    I cant do any comment for over 1year on hd fb official page
    Pls help me
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002455754753
    Thanx in advance

The real reson that
    cost me baned is
    Last year the game not opening in egypt ( my home )
    So i was help egyption player who post on hd fb official page asking for help
    But i post some photo for vbn app
    This is the only way we use to open hd in egypt

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HeJePi View Post
    I like what I see ... but ... as always with HD, I worry about the implementation and ... how much it will cost us !
    Remember the NH requests and their restrictions ... the idea is superb ... but the implementation is ... oh well.

When we help another fellow farmer to accumulated 100s of tools to upgrade their barn, we still have to
    transfer everything thru' the RSS ... with the inherent risks involved ... especially when you have a lot of
    followers.

Anyway ... anything is better than 'name your pets' thingy
    Or Maggie🙄🙄
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Excellent Nick - pray there’s a new theme somewhere and some new land to open.
    Farm 231, Town 79
    Sanctuary complete - Fishing book complete
    ​144/144 Achievements. 95 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 12,650, Silo 11,800
    kik: perky76