Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: upgrade th or not

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I’d go to 11 with the plan you out line

but realize that you will start to see more and more 11s as you upgrade stuff in TH11, even if you don’t do any defenses for a while.
    War or farm? In farm I see only 12 and some 11

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    War or farm? In farm I see only 12 and some 11
    war you will start to see more 11s and "10.5s" even if you just do walls and offense. 10.5 is still the way to go, but you'll likely need to break from 10.5 to full 11 a lot sooner then you would have a year ago.
    Last edited by Klavious; 1 Week Ago at 04:48 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    war you will start to see more 11s and "10.5s" even if you just do walls and offense. 10.5 is still the way to go, but you'll likely need to break from 10.5 to full 11 a lot sooner then you would have a year ago.
    I went to TH11 early on two accounts (heros around 35), and immediately upgraded the lab and built all new defenses EXCEPT the eagle and of course got the GW to 5 asap. Did not have any issues in war as I tried to maintain inventory of power potions. In both cases I built the eagle once all my new defenses were upgraded to TH10 max.

Depending on your clans war composition of THs you may see varying results. We war 15-25 members, TH8-TH12. We will occasionally match against a clan with rushed/engineered rosters, but in the last couple of months even then the wars were winnable or blowouts in our favor. (For us the inclusion of the wall wrecker has negated the advantage of the engineered TH10s & up that we had faced)