Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'New' Member clan permissions QOL Stop Spying Fix (War Discussion)

'New' Member clan permissions QOL Stop Spying Fix (War Discussion)

Posted in General Topic As Well...

It is a shame that I have to close my invites for 'New' members because they join taking screenshots of our war bases gaining a huge advantage, looking at our war record and watching replays from a previous war. I don't mind the occasional harassment or another clan member donating goblins but this spying has to cease. It is not fair that since I do constant war that essentially I have to have my invites closed almost constantly. Could it be possible to have a 'New' member have limited permissions in a clan? Like they can't see the war record or war basses until they have 'Member' status or is promoted.

multiple posting this stuff is violation of forum rules.

Actually this idea is pretty good, I would be in favor of this.

This has been proposed over & over again. Good idea, a little better with a tweak (no access to the war map unless either in the war, or member/elder/co/lead status - this way you can hop in & out without risking missed attacks if nobody's around to promote).
    But SC doesn't seem to like it for some reason. Put it in the suggestions forum if you like.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    multiple posting this stuff is violation of forum rules.
    I read the FAQ it doesn't say anything about it and look at the title (War Discussion) not everyone in General does war. If an moderator sees this my apologies if you want me to delete the general thread or this thread do it or let me do it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    This has been proposed over & over again. Good idea, a little better with a tweak (no access to the war map unless either in the war, or member/elder/co/lead status - this way you can hop in & out without risking missed attacks if nobody's around to promote).
    But SC doesn't seem to like it for some reason. Put it in the suggestions forum if you like.
    I like the additional tweak. Yes too bad they don't or won't do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    I read the FAQ it doesn't say anything about it and look at the title (War Discussion) not everyone in General does war.
    just to show you what i mean.

post in QoL wishlist
    It is a shame that I have to close my invites for 'New' members because they join taking screenshots of our war bases gaining a huge advantage, looking at our war record and watching replays from a previous war. I don't mind the occasional harassment or another clan member donating goblins but this spying has to cease. It is not fair that since I do constant war that essentially I have to have my invites closed almost constantly. Could it be possible to have a 'New' member have limited permissions in a clan? Like they can't see the war record or war basses until they have 'Member' status or is promoted.
    thread in general
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ing&l=en&p=web

An opponent is spying on our clan! Isn't that cheating?

While spying on your opponent's clan isn't what we would call sportsmanlike, it's not a breach of any rules in Clash of Clans.

It's understandable if you feel upset about players doing this, but Clan Wars is serious business. Some clans are prepared to go to surprising lengths for victory. Be careful about who you let into your clan because, as the saying goes, everything is fair in love and war. You can keep unwanted members out by setting your clan to 'Invite only' or 'Closed'.

wotanwaton Where did you get that information about the forum? Well nobody is preventing you from reporting this post. I didn't even try to hide that I posted it somewhere in another thread. Are you a moderator? Leave the job of forum moderator to the moderators click the report button.
    Last edited by KingAroth; October 9th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    closed for duplicate posts.