Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recording a clans "Wars Win Streak"

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by faeb300 View Post
    Or just eliminate the draws all together - like if it's a draw, the clan that get D Bal here all the stars the fastest receives the win or something.
    How about having both 'win' and 'unbeaten' streaks displayed? Maybe even a 'losing' streak too. Would that hurt anyone?
    Last edited by MiloPal; 1 Week Ago at 10:12 AM. Reason: typo

Centennial Club
    Or just eliminate the draws all together - like if it's a draw, the clan that got all the stars the fastest receives the win or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloPal View Post
    How about having both 'win' and 'unbeaten' streaks displayed? Maybe even a 'losing' streak too. Would that hurt anyone?
    SC has never wanted to emphasize failure so I doubt we will see a losing streak being promoted.... besides my clan holds the record. lol
    Last edited by Jwp721; October 9th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

A draw isn't a win.

Imo if you draw nothing should happen. Your streak shouldn't be reset, nor should it go up - but stay the same.

Leave the system as it is, but take out the coding that a draw resets it back to 0. instead do nothing.
    Last edited by LfcLad; October 9th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.

OP under your system I could create a clan of defenseless bases that would 100% destroy my opponent every war and I would also usually get destroyed 100% resulting in all ties with the occasional win. My streak would never end.

Ties are very rare outside of the 100% destruction ties and those happen in low level wars or wars with major engineering, neither of which deserve to maintain a win streak in my opinion. A clan getting 100% destroyed doesn’t deserve to keep a streak going. Just my opinion.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerEliteUK View Post
    However would it be better if this recording mechanism was "Wars without loss"?
    No. If you are experiencing draws, I suggest you build some defences.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.

Hi All,

Currently we have a system that records wars win streak by a clan. This is based upon how many consecutive wars a clan has won.

However would it be better if this recording mechanism was "Wars without loss"? my rationale behind this is if you have a clan that has won 12 wars consecutively they will have recorded a win streak of 12. if their next war ends in a draw with max stars and max destruction on both sides the clan would go back to a win streak of zero. A somewhat hard pill to swallow! Lets not underestimate the skill it takes to max stars all bases in war and if the other clan does the same everyone loses out.

Under a "Wars without loss" system they would move up to 13 rather than go back to zero.

thoughts?
    It says war win streak...a draw or a tie is not a win...so the streak ends

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    OP under your system I could create a clan of defenseless bases that would 100% destroy my opponent every war and I would also usually get destroyed 100% resulting in all ties with the occasional win. My streak would never end.

Ties are very rare outside of the 100% destruction ties and those happen in low level wars or wars with major engineering, neither of which deserve to maintain a win streak in my opinion. A clan getting 100% destroyed doesn’t deserve to keep a streak going. Just my opinion.
    ^ pretty much this. What a win streak means is dubious at best, given lower average th level wars and engineered wars are at a lower level of relative difficulty than wars of all big bases, and that small war sizes are more luck prone than larger war sizes (disconnects etc playing a greater role). An “unbeaten streak” instead of a war streak would be even worse... be the best by being a war clan of all th3 with killer cc of donated max loon... never beaten.

Or to put it plain and simple, a draw is not the same as a win and should not be rewarded as if it were.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Forum Elder
    Hi All,

Currently we have a system that records wars win streak by a clan. This is based upon how many consecutive wars a clan has won.

However would it be better if this recording mechanism was "Wars without loss"? my rationale behind this is if you have a clan that has won 12 wars consecutively they will have recorded a win streak of 12. if their next war ends in a draw with max stars and max destruction on both sides the clan would go back to a win streak of zero. A somewhat hard pill to swallow! Lets not underestimate the skill it takes to max stars all bases in war and if the other clan does the same everyone loses out.

Under a "Wars without loss" system they would move up to 13 rather than go back to zero.

thoughts?
    My suggestion would be to not underestimate the skill it takes to deny max stars from a base in war. Defense is an important part of the game and sadly too many believe it is about offense only. If you neither won more stars from an opponent nor stopped them from getting full stars against you, it is pretty hard to call that a war without loss or a win streak.