Thread: Self Designed & Tested War Bases

365 days for He, 366 days for She and 1 day for We. Know what I mean?

Self Designed & Tested War Bases

Since, I love having original bases I kinda often design my War Bases. Only war bases BTW because I'm a Trophy pusher therefore spending time in building a good main village is pretty much pointless.

Now coming back to War bases, I'm finally ready to share them aided with few details. I also have names for my bases, so try not to laugh at them.

Lava Buster

I call it so because it has a great record against "Laloonian" attacks as well as Dragloon. From what I've experienced from this base is that quite a many TH9 rely on Laloonian alone and some still wants to Dragloon your bases. I don't have the count but it has around 75-80% successful (mainly with 2 stars) rate against TH9 war attacks.

Observed weakness is Hog mass attack.

In War CC, I mostly use Eddie here for it has been hugely successful with the CC being in the middle & hard to pull by the Kill Squad. Also, the Archer Queen placed in a good safe spot helps defend better here.

Vanessa

It's my latest designed War base. Haven't tested enough cause of the success rate I'm continuing to have with Lava Buster. But on 2 counts, it has survived once against a GoWiPe attack.

X tension

..Because it somewhat lookalike "X" shape. Have tried few time to satisfactory defense rate against TH9 attacks. But again once Lava Buster took over, I barely felt the need to switch back.

I'll try to keep updating the current base and will add a new base design if I create one.

For any further details, VM/PM me and if you're using any of these bases then do leave feedbacks.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Sammydict; 6 Days Ago at 07:21 AM.
    She: How do ugly guys get such fine women?
    He: The more she laughs, the more time she spends with her eyes closed... It's science.

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101