Thread: Self Designed & Tested War Bases

365 days for He, 366 days for She and 1 day for We. Know what I mean?

Self Designed & Tested War Bases

Since, I love having original bases I kinda often design my War Bases. Only war bases BTW because I'm a Trophy pusher therefore spending time in building a good main village is pretty much pointless.

Now coming back to War bases, I'm finally ready to share them aided with few details. I also have names for my bases, so try not to laugh at them.

Lava Buster

I call it so because it has a great record against "Laloonian" attacks as well as Dragloon. From what I've experienced from this base is that quite a many TH9 rely on Laloonian alone and some still wants to Dragloon your bases. I don't have the count but it has around 75-80% successful (mainly with 2 stars) rate against TH9 war attacks.

Observed weakness is Hog mass attack.

In War CC, I mostly use Eddie here for it has been hugely successful with the CC being in the middle & hard to pull by the Kill Squad. Also, the Archer Queen placed in a good safe spot helps defend better here.

Vanessa

It's my latest designed War base. Haven't tested enough cause of the success rate I'm continuing to have with Lava Buster. But on 2 counts, it has survived once against a GoWiPe attack.

X tension

..Because it somewhat lookalike "X" shape. Have tried few time to satisfactory defense rate against TH9 attacks. But again once Lava Buster took over, I barely felt the need to switch back.

I'll try to keep updating the current base and will add a new base design if I create one.

For any further details, VM/PM me and if you're using any of these bases then do leave feedbacks.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Sammydict; 1 Week Ago at 07:21 AM.
    She: How do ugly guys get such fine women?
    He: The more she laughs, the more time she spends with her eyes closed... It's science.

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

Some common problems in these bases:

- Wiz towers having ADs in their range.
    - Teslas having ADs in their range. (Both teslas and wiz towers are loon killers, not hound killers.)
    - Bows are walkable in base 1 and 3. i.e. they can be reached by a queen walk from the outside without breaking into the base.
    - Spring traps are all over the place and most of them won't trigger properly on hogs. Base three has the most acceptable spring placements but even that has 3-4 questionable placements.
    - In base 2 and 3, queen can be reached by sui heroes from the outside.
    - You have wasted giant bombs on the outside that are not between any defences. These will not trigger on packs of hogs at all. This is a huge problem. While external giant bombs are good vs mass witches, you need them to be placed between a tesla and a defence or a mortar and a defence on the outside to be more reliable. Coupling one giant bomb with 2 small bombs on the outside is also good as that setup can kill a non-healed witch in one go.
    - You need to rework all your air bombs. Here's a simple guideline:
    a) Black seeking air mines on ADs
    b) Red air bombs on the outskirts where you predict loons will be dropped.
    - Skeleton traps set to air should be placed near wizard towers. They too are loon killers, not hound killers.
    - This is not normal multiplayer. At th9, you shouldn't even hope to prevent a 1-star unless a terribly rushed attacker plants troops randomly at different corners. Centralised TH is a waste of valuable space. AQ and CC (in order)take priority over it.
    - Keep the bomb tower near the AQ between an AD and the AQ to prevent her getting skelly spelled easily.
    - Square ADs are a big no-no, they make hound pathing so much easier to predict and plan for.
    - What is the point of wasting so many walls on the first base? You're better off making channels to cut off possible entry points on the outside.

TH10 | Emphatic Omega clan family
    Reddit Omega | Emphatic Fury |
    Omega Labs | Reddit Omicron

Warriors are OP
    Im sorry but anti two star bases have no room for even the TH10 meta let alone TH9. As Rock pointed out these bases contain numerous mistakes.