Thread: Harrassment Opponent Clan Joining During War

Harrassment Opponent Clan Joining During War

I made the mistake of having my invites open during war. Sure they posted friendly messages but one of them donated wrong. They spammed members joining our clan. They insinuated that we where angry because we lost then said they come in peace. It was at the point of harassment so for now I will close my invites during battle day and when any leader is not online. Why can't you stay at your clan? They have this much time on their hands? Two of their members said we want to war with us? Not happening. Let them go in our war then they don't attack. Oh spying on bases so what you still have to get 3 stars it is not about that at all. But no more. Not going to post clan tags why bother.

Forum Elder
    Guess you won’t make that mistake again
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Chalk it up as a lesson learned OP. Not everyone playing this game is honest.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    Chalk it up as a lesson learned OP. Not everyone playing this game is honest.
    Not honest ? ... Whatever the game allows is perfectly honest ... or as the saying goes, all's fair in love and war ... You choose to not properly manage your clan during war time then you are fair game for a variety of ploys.

Sounds a little childish to me, you could report them or just ignore it.

Was the clan left to "anyone can join" or "invite only" ?

I would strongly suggest never having your clan set to "anyone can join" if you are even remotely serious about competing in war.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Sounds a little childish to me, you could report them or just ignore it.

Was the clan left to "anyone can join" or "invite only" ?

I would strongly suggest never having your clan set to "anyone can join" if you are even remotely serious about competing in war.
    I did report them and kicked them. The major thing is the spying that is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    I did report them and kicked them. The major thing is the spying that is going on.
    And?

Shouldn't leave your can to "anyone can join" even if you aren't in war because you get worse players joining your clan than if you are "invite only"

No good war player will join an "anyone can join" clan

This is your solution to better recruiting and stopping people from spying.

I doubt supercell will change the mechanism, what about friends and allied clans that have permission to watch a war?
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; October 9th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

OP has a point, recruiting is tough & SC makes it tougher by making a closed clan the only solution to avoid spying. All it would take is to not allow access to the war map unless the account is either in the war, or lacking a "new" tag. But this is how its been for years & doubt its about to change.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    OP has a point, recruiting is tough & SC makes it tougher by making a closed clan the only solution to avoid spying. All it would take is to not allow access to the war map unless the account is either in the war, or lacking a "new" tag. But this is how its been for years & doubt its about to change.
    Yes, I also agree that OP has a point.

I wouldn't mind a tweak to it either since we also find it a little hard to recruit being in constant war, and would be even harder for casual clans.

Also, should probably not spam the forums with all of the same topics because this is the same as like 5 other topics the OP has already posted.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; October 9th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.

Leaving a clan "open" had never been a good idea for the very reasons you have noted. People will come and go and you only get the people hopping in to beg troop donations anyway.