Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257
Results 2,561 to 2,563 of 2563

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Announcing Clan War Leagues - October Update!

Fresh Spawn
    In my league for a win players get 20 points and 8 for every star. That means 44 points for 3star win result and 20 for rest of players.

So if you got 50 members in clan, and all of them want to fight on cwl leader must choose 15.

Soo in good clans like mine, 15 players will get 308 points indywidually, and 35 players only 140. It's less than 2x. That's not fair. How those 35 players can do star task in profile? How rest of them can feel good with i will get 2x more points for nice things than them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pakul View Post
    In my league for a win players get 20 points and 8 for every star. That means 44 points for 3star win result and 20 for rest of players.

So if you got 50 members in clan, and all of them want to fight on cwl leader must choose 15.

Soo in good clans like mine, 15 players will get 308 points indywidually, and 35 players only 140. It's less than 2x. That's not fair. How those 35 players can do star task in profile? How rest of them can feel good with i will get 2x more points for nice things than them?
    You are assuming perfect scores. Might be a bit optimistic. Putting in lower town halls, such as the bottom 35 might decrease further the total for everyone.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by Pakul View Post

Up to your leadership. Rotate so everyone gets attacks. Split into multiple clans just for league war. You have options. In a "good clan" like mine, the 20 who want to war will get between 4 and 5 attacks each. The rest who support us and are active in other ways will still get medals and be happy.