Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level 74 vary active derby player looking for english speaking derby focus hood

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-60-neighbours
    Come on over!

Quote Originally Posted by Divssg View Post
    I always do my all tasks with highest points, only interested in champions league , looking for hood who treats people equally ,

Centennial Club
    Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Like to chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve at least 2,790 points per derby (9 x 310 point tasks), if opted in
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood – 20 hoodies
    • Farm levels – 66 through 173
    • Town levels – 14 through 46
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Malaysia, Vietnam
    • Leader: Samboville (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 45
    Silver: 19
    Bronze: 11

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

Here is our ad if you're still seeking a hood. Hope to see you there.

If you're looking for a warm and welcoming NH that's more like a family than just a group of players, then LOOK NO FURTHER!!
    Our established Australian NH is looking for more active, helpful and interactive players to join up and create a stress free Hay day family. We are an active NH, currently consisting of 23 adult members from right around the globe including the USA, Europe and of course Australia!

Although all nationalities are welcome to join, please note that the majority of us are Australian players and are most active in coincidence with the Aus timezone.

Derby participation is OPTIONAL.
    However, we are pretty competitive with the derby so if you opt in, you are expected to acquire at least 2400 points. If you don't want to do the derby, you must opt out!
    Although we are in champs league, we do not always win, and are fine with that. Pls don't join to only leave after one derby.
    Those who continually opt in but don't contribute the minimum required points will be opted out with repeat offenders removed.
    If the derby isn't for you, that's fine. You are more than welcome to join the hood so long as you work as part of the team in other ways.

I'm a level 103 leader with all members currently over lvl 70. We're always eager to help, especially those who help in return. We're all very friendly and approachable, so please don't be shy!

Criteria:
    -MUST speak fluent English
    -MUST have manners! Please mind your Ps and Qs.
    -Is active. Inactive players may be removed to make way for new members if we don't have the room.
    -Uses chat.
    -Are friendly and willing to help others with donations, boats, trucks and town.
    -No thieves. We are a very generous group and I will not tolerate people taking advantage of this fact! This includes selling items we just gave you for a higher price than they were given!
    -No Bullies! Be warned that doing this will result in an immediate kick out.
    -In regards to promotions, these have to be earned.

If you're thinking you fit the criteria and like the sound of the NH, here's what to look up.

NH name: Blue mountain brumbies
    Logo: Red shield with a blue horse
    Joining requirements: Request to join, lvl 50+
    Leader name: Aussie Viking

Please don't pm me as I'm only on the forum briefly. If you want to join, just look us up on hayday ����

Don't be shy! Come say hello! We can't wait to meet you!! ��