Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else think the multi mortar is useless?

Quote Originally Posted by Lileth View Post
    I would like to gear up mortar in the main base. When I checked on the building time, it needed 14days to build by the Master Builder. Meaning, upgrading on the builder base will be deferred until the Master Builder is done gearing up the mortar in the main base. This means also that gold and elixir storages will be filled up and be lost and wasted. Please advise what to do?
    This is why we have the Books of Building, Heroes, Spells, and Everything. It’s also why we typically see one Book of XYZ in each Clan Games, offered by the Trader, available via bonus packs, as rewards in event/challenges...lots of opportunities to get a BoB to finish off the Gear-Ups early.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Fresh Spawn
    Yes. I might as well use a Book of Buildings. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Oh wow...L2 is hardly even a defense. Give it a little time - by the time it is L5 on BH5, it becomes a major problem for ground assaults (for example: itís able to take out SAs of the same max level in a single volley). The MM is a key defense - you want to max it early at each BH level - and it will do a solid job as part of your primary defensive cadre (MM, Roaster, GC, MT)
    I think Iím starting to realize what you are saying. I just got attacked by night witches, and the multi mortar absolutely SHREDDED them! The guy ended with 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    I think I’m starting to realize what you are saying. I just got attacked by night witches, and the multi mortar absolutely SHREDDED them! The guy ended with 20%.
    MultiMortar and MegaMines can end a NW attack very nicely....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

A Giant Cannon is rubbish at level 2, a Roaster is rubbish at level 2 and a mega tesla is rubbish at level 2 as well. Try getting your multi mortar to a decent level.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2

Multi mortar is very useful
    It can kill witches easily when your tanking troop is killed
    So I would say it not useless