Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: So why does my clan mate rank higher than me?

  1. #1
    Millennial Club Shadrach777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,399

    So why does my clan mate rank higher than me?

    Why does he weigh more then me? https://imgur.com/gallery/pX6ogtA

    Is it really just because of the walls? Let me grab my tablet to present more context.

    He has 1 More IT maxed, 1 more archer tower leveled to 16, 1 more AD leveled to 10 and he’s obviously started on level 13 walls. With that he outweighs me by 1000 on defense.

    I just started my level 11 walls, but according to my defenses, I have: 4 more WTs maxed, 1 BT maxed, 1 more mortar maxed, and all my HTs maxed. Not to mention my GW is maxed and my BK is level 58 (hopefully in the next 10 days he will be maxed).

    That’s a lot of no added weight for my defenses. It has to be the IT.

    119k vs 118k
    Last edited by Shadrach777; 1 Week Ago at 04:37 AM.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 37/47/30 TH11: 37/37/20 TH9: 13/10
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

  2. #2
    That's a lot if difference in walls, a couple levels times a couple hundred pieces. Adds up.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    1,359
    Interesting thread Shadrach. It would appear you are a lot closer to max hall, barring the walls, yet he is higher weighted.
    It surprises me, to be fair. One thing that it does suggest, is that the "old school" numbers, seem to be well and truly out of the window.
    He is higher on what was considered "low weight" stuff. Point, AD, and walls were considered insignificant, value for money upgrades.
    Whereas, you are higher on the "heavier" splash and heroes.
    Cant help you, am not sure anybody can, after your evidence of a weight shift. But to me, proof is there that a big shift occurred, and people may as well shred those lists they keep quoting.
    Nice one Shadrach.

  4. #4
    What star level are your ths. There is a ton of weight on a 5 star giga

  5. #5
    Millennial Club Shadrach777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Interesting thread Shadrach. It would appear you are a lot closer to max hall, barring the walls, yet he is higher weighted.
    It surprises me, to be fair. One thing that it does suggest, is that the "old school" numbers, seem to be well and truly out of the window.
    He is higher on what was considered "low weight" stuff. Point, AD, and walls were considered insignificant, value for money upgrades.
    Whereas, you are higher on the "heavier" splash and heroes.
    Cant help you, am not sure anybody can, after your evidence of a weight shift. But to me, proof is there that a big shift occurred, and people may as well shred those lists they keep quoting.
    Nice one Shadrach.
    That’s what I was thinking, I have the heavier weighted stuff so I should be higher. I know at one time I outweighed him, but it was back when I had a level 5 Giga and he didn’t. It has to be the inferno tower I forgot to mention doing it, I don’t think it’s the walls or AD. I have 38 hrs until my IT is done, I’ll recheck my weight then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    What star level are your ths. There is a ton of weight on a 5 star giga
    I didn’t mention the TH because we are both 5 star.
    Last edited by Shadrach777; 1 Week Ago at 04:39 AM.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 37/47/30 TH11: 37/37/20 TH9: 13/10
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club MajorJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,062
    It's your wiz towers, bomb towers, and mortors that is causing you to outweigh him.

    In my clan we have a TH12 with the same heroes as I do, but has max mortors, and max bomb towers over me, but I have 1 lvl higher on all walls but he still outranks me.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 1 Week Ago at 06:50 AM.

  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    It's your wiz towers, bomb towers, and mortors that is causing you to outweigh him.

    In my clan we have a TH12 with the same heroes as I do, but has max mortors, and max bomb towers over me, but I have 1 lvl higher on all walls but he still outranks me.
    He is asking why he is not ranked above his clan mate. I.e. why does his clan mate outweigh him (in gold weight) even though all of his defense upgrades. My thinking is it's the walls.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 1 Week Ago at 11:55 AM.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach777 View Post
    That’s what I was thinking, I have the heavier weighted stuff so I should be higher. I know at one time I outweighed him, but it was back when I had a level 5 Giga and he didn’t. It has to be the inferno tower I forgot to mention doing it, I don’t think it’s the walls or AD. I have 38 hrs until my IT is done, I’ll recheck my weight then.


    I didn’t mention the TH because we are both 5 star.
    Will be interesting to get the update once that IT is completed. Think we can be pretty sure, that once your "heavy" catches up, that you will regain your throne mate. Walls and point dont make sense.

  9. #9
    Millennial Club MajorJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    He is asking why he is not ranked above his clan mate. I.e. why does his clan mate outweigh him (in gold weight) even though all of his defense upgrades. My thinking is it's the walls.
    Oh I see, but the thing is that for me it is the opposite. The one above me is 1000 weight higher but I have completely max walls where all his walls are 1 lvl lower than mine.

    I don't think wall weight was adjusted in the weight changes of the TH12 update which would mean that the difference in weight between the 2 bases listed would be around 800 weight or so.

    1 lvl of inferno higher can account for some of it, infernos are a little heavier than other defenses, rounding can come into play too so may be less or more than 1000 weight.

    The differences between the bases look fine to me, walls don't carry a ton of weight which they shouldn't, but they carry some weight.

  10. #10
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    577
    Well, perhaps, but most of his walls are 2 levels lower, not just one. Look at the pics. We don't have numbers but I am guess less than 1/3 of his walls are level 11. The rest are 10. While dude above him has all walls at least level 12, and it looks like some blue ones at 13.

    ETA - removed my mistake on the xbows
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 1 Week Ago at 03:49 PM.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •