Thread: What is the best way to level up a clan?

What is the best way to level up a clan?

Hello guys,

I am co-leader in a level 8 clan with about 10-15 members active everyday, others play twice or thrice a week. We have 49 people in clan tho.
    We do wars back to back but they are 5v5 because some people do not attack twice. We need 3000 more clan perk points to reach level 9.
    So, is there a good way to level up our clan to 10 fast? And yes, we max clan games every time so we get those clan perk points.

Any thoughts, suggestions or tips are welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

AKP.

Send me VM, I am bored lol

In a war, you would want about half of your roster be reliable (i.e: always attack twice) and the other half can be flakes. If you have 10-15 members active and they have history of attacking twice, then you could run with 20x20 or 30x30 war. You can also try creating multiple accounts.
    cassia
    HAM MASTERS (#PYRRJ2V)
    level 16 US-based war clan
    no lopsided bases

Quote Originally Posted by hammasters View Post
    In a war, you would want about half of your roster be reliable (i.e: always attack twice) and the other half can be flakes. If you have 10-15 members active and they have history of attacking twice, then you could run with 20x20 or 30x30 war. You can also try creating multiple accounts.
    Thanks for your input! We will try to set up bigger wars

Send me VM, I am bored lol

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKPekka View Post
    Hello guys,

I am co-leader in a level 8 clan with about 10-15 members active everyday, others play twice or thrice a week. We have 49 people in clan tho.
    We do wars back to back but they are 5v5 because some people do not attack twice. We need 3000 more clan perk points to reach level 9.
    So, is there a good way to level up our clan to 10 fast? And yes, we max clan games every time so we get those clan perk points.

Any thoughts, suggestions or tips are welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

AKP.

Things you get xp for:

1. Covering war opponent bases - according to the wiki this is based on the TH level, but we're not seeing the numbers they show here ( http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Perks ). We're seeing consistently 10xp less than what that page says it should be.

2. Scoring 40% & 60% stars. My main war clan sees the 40% & 60%, but my low level clan sees the bonuses at 60% and 90%.

3. Winning the war (+50)

4. Clan games (xp awarded per tier)

So to advance as fast as possible you want to maximize these items. A good way to do it is as hammasters says, however, if you're warring with low level bases, it might be better to focus on winning and getting the +50xp as opposed to getting a higher per base bonus.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/38 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/29 heroes