Thread: LEFT CoC 1. place global!

Exclamation LEFT CoC 1. place global!

The glitch when inactive players keep their trophies until loggin is becoming more alarming now. The leaderboard in the Czech Republic has been led for couple of seasons by inactive players, but the global stage is even more ridiculous now, with the "best player in the world" sporting a huge sign LEFT COC and having 4000 trophies on visit.

I like Builder base a lot and I believe its potential is massive, please do not kill it by some silly glitch. It is so well set up, only AI could have created it I think. Looking forward to Bb tune up and Bb9, please hire some clever people to help you out, the CoC team is too small now I think.

Forum Hero
    It a huge embarrassment that they can’t fix the leader board. I guess they just don’t care.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

That’s kinda funny; way to make a statement. The #2 slot is also still occupied by someone who has not played this season.

Truly embarrassing for SC....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Yeah this is a ridiculous issue and I wish they would fix it, Makes leaderboards useless

Quote Originally Posted by PUREAWE View Post
    The glitch when inactive players keep their trophies until loggin is becoming more alarming now. The leaderboard in the Czech Republic has been led for couple of seasons by inactive players, but the global stage is even more ridiculous now, with the "best player in the world" sporting a huge sign LEFT COC and having 4000 trophies on visit.

I like Builder base a lot and I believe its potential is massive, please do not kill it by some silly glitch. It is so well set up, only AI could have created it I think. Looking forward to Bb tune up and Bb9, please hire some clever people to help you out, the CoC team is too small now I think.
    Not just the #1 place. The whole leader board is glitched. I really hope they do something about it.
    Last edited by ArnavTheOcean; 4 Days Ago at 06:13 PM.

Forum Hero
    Has SC ever addressed the leader board or have they just stuck their head in the sand and ignored it?

Be interesting to see Darian comment on the leader boards. If he has I've missed it.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ahhchoo; 4 Days Ago at 08:39 PM.