Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ban

Ban

I need help.a bad player said to his clans person, for report mybaccount and now its banned.help me plz.i am a hard worker player.one month ago i do 450 attack and...
    I delete coc,if now it dont back and i kill my self😭😭😭😭😭really.help me. I say right.you can see my account😭😭😭i just say to him: i get 2 star from your map with goblin, and he and his friend report me. My account is; th 9 max. Lvl 148. Code: #PQGRJGUL8 plz help me sooooon.i die if it dont back😭😭😭
    Heeeeelp plz😭😭😭😭😭😍and you should give me queen lvl30. Because my time is lost.now it is lvl28.tnx😕😭
    Last edited by Sepehrhaselysaman; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:41 PM. Reason: I need your help sooooon

No one here can help you with this. Contact the in-game Support about your account. Also, remove your email address, it's against the rules.

Answer

Quote Originally Posted by ZoneRGH View Post
    No one here can help you with this. Contact the in-game Support about your account. Also, remove your email address, it's against the rules.
    Ok.bye.i die👋

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Why do people on Facebook post they had a bad day then pretend they don't want people to ask why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehrhaselysaman View Post
    Ok.bye.i die
    Please try to keep things in perspective. If this is a ban for perceived poor behaviour then you will get it back after a short time. Either way the forum cannot help. If this is still causing you anxiety then there is some useful info here https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/wiki/hotlines
    Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss.
    Trying hard to revive a dead clan. Come join us in a mission to save the Pale Rider
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...the-Pale-Rider