Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clash Of Clans Forecaster? What the... Does this really works?

Question Clash Of Clans Forecaster? What the... Does this really works?

http://clashofclansforecaster.com/

Got this from a mate in the clan. How does this really works if but obviously, it's real.

Forum Elder
    its like the real weather forecast. sometimes its spot on, sometimes its way off and sometimes its just right.

its a tool one can use to get a gage on when loot is available and when not based of geographical location. I don't exclusively use it. but I have found it helpful. more helpful than not. again it is not gospel, but it is a nice tool for the Clash-Batman-Belt.

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAvinashSah View Post
    http://clashofclansforecaster.com/

Got this from a mate in the clan. How does this really works if but obviously, it's real.
    There is plenty of information on the site describing how it works - it is a simulation, not real data from supercell. Try it for yourself and see - it worked quite well when I tried it.
    Last edited by BWBX; October 5th, 2018 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    There is plenty of information on the site describing how it works - if I remember correctly it is a statistical approach, not real data from supercell.
    This^. It's not real time data from the game. It's a prediction algorithm based on time zones and estimated active players.
    Usually if your attacking late night in your time zone, you'll see good results.
    Last edited by DarthPat; October 5th, 2018 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Bermuda has 408 players, all offline right now, interesting lol. No idea where they get these numbers

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Micker99 View Post
    Bermuda has 408 players, all offline right now, interesting lol. No idea where they get these numbers
    I would think this information would be available through the API, though I nothing about that sort of thing. Pretty sure that’s how other CoC sites work like Clash of Stats and cocp.it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I would think this information would be available through the API, though I nothing about that sort of thing. Pretty sure that’s how other CoC sites work like Clash of Stats and cocp.it.
    Not at all. This site does not rely on any supercell data, as clearly indicated in the notes (simulation accuracy).
    This site relies only on ‘predicted’ behavior based on population, time of day, gaming habits, etc... social studies, and how the mines/collectors fill. From these derive a model predicting how many will be online (cannot be attacked, and collect resources), and how many are offline (can be attacked and resources fill up). That’s what is shown in the graph: how many bases are available and derived amount of resources, summed up (simplification).
    Of course, this doesn’t work for legends, or high leagues.

In my experience, for leagues up to master, this has shown relative accuracy in terms of dead spots or lucrative times to raid. Above that, it doesn’t work really anymore.
    Also, I have not used recently (aka at least 2 years), and this model does not include Clan Games or other events spurring more activity than the assessed ‘gaming data’ from various sources.

Forum Veteran
    It will allways tell you: From school is out in China till bed time in India, it's not a good time for raiding.

...... good to know, but once is enough
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Whatever the forecast, I hit the "attack button" if I need resources.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; October 6th, 2018 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPat View Post
    This^. It's not real time data from the game. It's a prediction algorithm based on time zones and estimated active players.
    Usually if your attacking late night in your time zone, you'll see good results.
    Late at night? Umm not in Australia. Here morning is the best time - after UK goes to sleep, before Asia wakes up. It doesn’t matter so much how many people in your own country are online but rather what local time of your day the most players in the most countries are likely offline.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!