Thread: I was ban for no reason

I was ban for no reason

I've recently been ban for phishing whIle trying to recover a lost village and I don't even know what phishing is I really need help because I didn't do anything wrong I really love this game and want to keep playing it. -Austin

This is a player forum, so I’m sorry but nobody can help you here. Only SC Support deal with account management. A common trigger for a phishing ban is answering questions incorrectly or too vaguely during an account recovery, if that helps in understanding what may have happened.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Hello, to add to what Tomville said. If you are unable to resolve the issue ingame, you can try to email support https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Discussion of any action taken by Support, Staff, Moderatore, etc is prohibited on the forum.

Supercell Support E-Mail Address:
    clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com