Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "Loading..." screen between farms. It's become too annoying lately.

Its worse than ever before.

or maby it has been this bad before? They could fix this with maintainance before and I just hope for a maintainancebreak VERY soon!

the game is almost unplayable right now

Happy Halloween, Supercell. My game time is currently 90% being stuck on waiting for loading...pretty much everything.
    Lately i did some reading about Supercell history etc, like players in Canada? playtesting the game and updates etc. Right now, it looks like only a bunch of blind players on caffeine could playtest this...Game Of Stress and give it a pass.
    If the cash is short (yeah, right) why don't you start a Kickstarter project to fund a proper playtesting team and upgrade servers and spare us some frustration? You'd get MY 10 bucks for sure!
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Days Ago at 12:20 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Since the Halloween decorations came on I can't buy from anyone else's shop.

Transition between farms is nightmare slow since the Fall update

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Hi fellow farmers.

The loading screen has been making shopping in the paper very difficult for me. I rarely can buy the advertised item anymore because farms take several seconds (sometimes around 10!) to load, so I only find greyed out sold items. I've asked a few people about this, and it seems I'm not the only one experiencing it.

I don't know if it's related or not, but if I buy something, sometimes it takes 2-3 seconds for the item to "fly up" into my barn/silo.

My Internet connection is very good, and I'm only experiencing such problems in Hay Day.

Have you noticed anything similar?
    Very much so. It's very frustrating.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #36
    Please post your post update lagging and loading issues here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-in-the-game

this thread was started before yesterdayís update so Iím closing this so this isnít used anymore for lagging after the update.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki