Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Incoming maintenance

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by daol8710 View Post
    Why could they not say which week it could something new? 4 months now gone without a update. Me and other people is starting to cry for the sad communication.
    *Sigh*

Would you be happier then if they said the update will land on 15th of October and then on that day they'd say they're postponing the update because of minor tweaks to 20th of October, and then on that day they'd say "Sorry chiefs, we need couple of more days, it'll come on 27th because of unexpected bugs", and on 27th they'd say give us a little longer, we found a small glitch in the game.

And then finally on 29th the update would land...

Because honestly, I think it'd be people like you coming here complaining that they "promised" something and it didn't come that day.

Moreover, what kind of "sad communication" you're talking about ? Darian is updating the QoL list everytime he can, he as community manager is very active on the forums, we recently had Q&A which gave us quite good insight into the game development, and I could go on.

+ Did you really max everything out that you "cry" for another update?
    Last edited by MasterEdy; October 4th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.

I just found a TH11 base with Eagle on multiplayer when the maintenance notificance flashed. It forbid me from nexting or cancelling the search. So, by no choice I ended up losing -36 cups.
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

Quote Originally Posted by Sammydict View Post
    I just found a TH11 base with Eagle on multiplayer when the maintenance notificance flashed. It forbid me from nexting or cancelling the search. So, by no choice I ended up losing -36 cups.
    you could have just use no troops and close the game. end up like canceling the search.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 4th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.

October update...thunder before the storm

credits:KILLERCHEESE

Forum Veteran
    There is allways a choice ..... let the timer run off without dropping a troop and it don't count.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    *Sigh*

Would you be happier then if they said the update will land on 15th of October and then on that day they'd say they're postponing the update because of minor tweaks to 20th of October, and then on that day they'd say "Sorry chiefs, we need couple of more days, it'll come on 27th because of unexpected bugs", and on 27th they'd say give us a little longer, we found a small glitch in the game.

And then finally on 29th the update would land...

Because honestly, I think it'd be people like you coming here complaining that they "promised" something and it didn't come that day.
    +++++++1

Do you really think such people look so far? All they do is cry about update update update like entitled children. Chances are they're not even close to max th12, or even th12 yet act as if there is no more content for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you could have just use no troops and close the game. end up like canceling the search.
    Does that work?
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

No clue about location....doubting if i am really alive.....only a voice within me speaks.
    Its upto Sc approval if they want to drop any new QoL then we will see it

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by AzhanMwc View Post
    Hope any qol drops in now!!
    It's just server maintenance.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-maintenance

Does that work?
    Yes, happens often in legends if you don’t hear the match was found.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.