Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 186

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 493?

  1. #81
    Pro Member nobeone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Deepest darkest Devon
    Posts
    667
    I see 6M clan description suggests they spent $800 on gems to win, and estimates Noobs updates would have cost $3000 on gems to lose. I see two winners here: 6M keep their win streak, SuperCell get a pay day, not one I suspect they will even notice in the scheme of things, but good to know that people are so committed to a mobile game perhaps?

  2. #82
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    735
    Lol, the drama is real

    Better then that cheesy clash-a-rama cartoon!

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by iBork View Post
    I hope this will cause SC to rethink how Clans Wars are managed by the MM. All bases need to be frozen once search has started, otherwise, its just a gem fest and we can all throw the idea of fair competition out the window in Clan Wars.
    In general, that is just rubbish.

    Most clans would not remotely consuder doing any such thing. Yes, a player who has a useful upgrade going on may just gem it to be ready on time, but that doesn't happen nearly enough to describe it as a *"gem fest".

    The clans who would do that are the same ones who have always been engineering and finding any mm loopholes they can anyhow, notw the ones interested in respect or fair wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  4. #84
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,817
    A giant stands.

    crazy days.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

  5. #85
    Senior Member bobtod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    424
    There's a saying, something about bringing a knife to a gunfight...


    Last edited by bobtod; 1 Week Ago at 12:27 PM.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    In general, that is just rubbish.

    Most clans would not remotely consuder doing any such thing. Yes, a player who has a useful upgrade going on may just gem it to be ready on time, but that doesn't happen nearly enough to describe it as a *"gem fest".

    The clans who would do that are the same ones who have always been engineering and finding any mm loopholes they can anyhow, notw the ones interested in respect or fair wars.
    Sure, it doesn’t happen to that extent in most wars, but it doesn’t make sense to me that we are allowed to drop new defenses after the match that then take full effect in war. Those who war in my clan only build new defenses on prep day. For some defenses it isn’t a huge difference, but for some of the big ones, it does make a big difference. It doesn’t ruin the war experience or anything quite so dramatic, but just like SC stopped us from being able to build and cancel defenses, they should stop us from being able to use defenses dropped after the match since they didn’t count in the weight.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

  7. #87
    Forum Elder xXXCHRISXXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,005
    Good job on the win Martianís!

  8. #88
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,817
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Sure, it doesn’t happen to that extent in most wars, but it doesn’t make sense to me that we are allowed to drop new defenses after the match that then take full effect in war. Those who war in my clan only build new defenses on prep day. For some defenses it isn’t a huge difference, but for some of the big ones, it does make a big difference. It doesn’t ruin the war experience or anything quite so dramatic, but just like SC stopped us from being able to build and cancel defenses, they should stop us from being able to use defenses dropped after the match since they didn’t count in the weight.
    Dude, there is a clear revenue stream from prep day gemming, perhaps a hero level, buy a power potion, maybe rush the lab, maybe even gem max witches, Its part of the business model, I would be astounded If they ever put a stop to prep day gemming.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

  9. #89
    I'M BATMAN!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    Well the streak continues. Well done martians. Although this was a achievement in continuing the streak lest us not forget the important overall message in what happened. They whined to sc crying foul on a war many felt was unwinnable. Now I hope these engineers understand the feeling they had is what all their opponents had when matching an opponent that were way more op than the tools they had. That feeling of hopelessness and unfairness martians had is exactly the feelings their opponents had hence the hate for those who engineer and say it is unethical n/or cheating. This is y sc finally decided to curb engineering for the masses n make more detailed engineers a cumbersome task. The reality of it is that the wars they produce r a jokefest but how they got the jokefest takes alot of skill n knowledge. This cant b denied. As I said many times before play as u plz as long as it is within the rules set forth by sc but plz b less delusional n humble about ur accomplishments. Its defo a skill in producing matchups that overwhelm ur opponent but if u think it takes skill to win on the battlefield......come on man. Stop jus stop.
    Youtube channel: kimchi clashes

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    Dude, there is a clear revenue stream from prep day gemming, perhaps a hero level, buy a power potion, maybe rush the lab, maybe even gem max witches, Its part of the business model, I would be astounded If they ever put a stop to prep day gemming.
    Yep, me too, but that doesn’t mean I can’t point out it runs counter to the purpose of war weight at the time of the match
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •