Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 493?

This was posted on Reddit

<Redacted due to name & shame rules>
    Last edited by Ajax; 1 Week Ago at 11:27 AM.

Interesting read.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Reminds me of the old days, when CHs were entangled in one or two skirmishes. HL comes to mind in particular.

As for "We have never used cheats in this clan"........
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/47/20

Would be nice to see a breakdown like that from the enemy clan’s perspective on every clan they beat over the years.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Centennial Club
    Full details of that war on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...y_about_to_be/

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Reminds me of the old days, when CHs were entangled in one or two skirmishes. HL comes to mind in particular.

As for "We have never used cheats in this clan"........
    Can you please elaborate 'cheats'? Because with the Streak on the line, it would have make sense to 'cheat' the same way as opponent clan, yet GM did not do so. There is gemming and ''gemming''. Gemming 4 TH9 weight bases into TH12 during the prep day..that is another level of ''gemming''

Can someone please tell us what happened in the war, in a nutshell. Why the aliens apparently won?
    main: th12 54/54/24, 2nd: th11 45/45/20 and few minis

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    Can you please elaborate 'cheats'? Because with the Streak on the line, it would have make sense to 'cheat' the same way as opponent clan, yet GM did not do so. There is gemming and ''gemming''. Gemming 4 TH9 weight bases into TH12 during the prep day..that is another level of ''gemming''
    The allegation is the use of illegal gems.

Quote Originally Posted by KURORO View Post
    Can someone please tell us what happened in the war, in a nutshell. Why the aliens apparently won?
    The aliens lost. The other clan upgraded massively on prep day, like th9s became th12s with max giga Tesla and level 5 wardens with power potions. Many thousands of dollars worth of gems. Martians decided not to try at all. They used troll base designs and didn’t attack.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Oops! Thought it was actually 493 when I checked ingame.
    main: th12 54/54/24, 2nd: th11 45/45/20 and few minis

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    Can you please elaborate 'cheats'? '
    As if by magic (but this is old news btw) (3.50) :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prB9g9I8X0k

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/47/20