Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 186 of 186

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 493?

  1. #181
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Really? As a Bangkok B guy I can't imagine you left before the final tally.
    Lol, it is well documented, i think u can see at clan member list I already left way before war finished, and I dont want to be involved to far on clan drama, especially if it is not our clan.

    So now I am a bangkok guy? really? yes I was contacted by bangkok to visit their clan when they face VGARMK, but that was the only chance i can visit them.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

    Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

  2. #182
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    So how u explain that replicant war map is 240 and attacking using 260 troops space in 1 days gap, accidentally all. Finished it was finished at the same day?

    So if u dropped ea on prep day it is Ok, but if Bangkok did, it is called heavy Gemming?
    Again, how is all of this related to your initial claim that Bangkok did not gem during battle day vs VGARMK? Stop deflecting, now that I exposed your false claims. Beside, it is not a big deal to gem as there is nothing against the ToS. The issue is when a clan start to use 'funny' gems. You should know as you were in The Noobs clan during the war, and you were in the chat room of MDG4, the world famous modder and huge buyer of 'funny' gems. Rumour is that your participaton in that chat was more than just a passive spectator....

    Just to clarify more false claims: according to Clash of Stats: Replicant upgraded to Th12 over 2 weeks before that war vs Bangkok. It is just normal progression to reach 260 camps 2 weeks later, albeit maybe with some help from a book of builder. No big deal. Compared to the Top 5 bases on Bangkok side that all dropped at least an Eagle during the Prep day, that is another story, and that was the only thing that saved Bangkok's ♥♥♥.

  3. #183
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    Again, how is all of this related to your initial claim that Bangkok did not gem during battle day vs VGARMK? Stop deflecting, now that I exposed your false claims. Beside, it is not a big deal to gem as there is nothing against the ToS. The issue is when a clan start to use 'funny' gems. You should know as you were in The Noobs clan during the war, and you were in the chat room of MDG4, the world famous modder and huge buyer of 'funny' gems. Rumour is that your participaton in that chat was more than just a passive spectator....

    Just to clarify more false claims: according to Clash of Stats: Replicant upgraded to Th12 over 2 weeks before that war vs Bangkok. It is just normal progression to reach 260 camps 2 weeks later, albeit maybe with some help from a book of builder. No big deal. Compared to the Top 5 bases on Bangkok side that all dropped at least an Eagle during the Prep day, that is another story, and that was the only thing that saved Bangkok's ♥♥♥.
    dropping ea is very easy, just farm a couple of hour will do, so it does not necessarily gemming, but getting all 4 army camps upgraded on battle day which u denied is high possibility of gem.

    i think u need to improve your reading comprehension, I didn’t say bangkok did not gem, but i said bangkok did not ned enormous amount of gem to defend against vgarmk or other hunting clans, since they already had high lvl of walls and def

    look Zenspa or maybe Salsa, personally as an engineer, i respect GM and Bangkok, you both have set a high bar of engineering, but they way you react to the conversation to other clan and the hunting effort is Unnecessary to me
    Last edited by samratulangi; 1 Week Ago at 03:52 AM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

    Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

  4. #184
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    GM are like the Donald Trump of Wars arenít they? Most find them an aberration but a small group hold them up as an example of what you can achieve by gaming the game. Either way it is an interesting read , and now watch apparently, so the world would probably be a duller place without their particular brand of war streak. I think like the sensible majority they just induce an eye roll and a smirk for me. I look forward to seeing how the excel in Clan War Leagues..
    Well, not really. Think you have the analogy backwards. The illegal gemmers might be more like the Trump Game. Looks like a win for a while... but oops! You lose!

  5. #185
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    dropping ea is very easy, just farm a couple of hour will do, so it does not necessarily gemming, but getting all 4 army camps upgraded on battle day which u denied is high possibility of gem.

    i think u need to improve your reading comprehension, I didn’t say bangkok did not gem, but i said bangkok did not ned enormous amount of gem to defend against vgarmk or other hunting clans, since they already had high lvl of walls and def

    look Zenspa or maybe Salsa, personally as an engineer, i respect GM and Bangkok, you both have set a high bar of engineering, but they way you react to the conversation to other clan and the hunting effort is Unnecessary to me
    Sure, lets see another hunting clan dropping 5000$ worth of gems on prep day and see how Bangkok ''not needing an enormous amount of gem'' try to defend that. The only reason Bangkok survived against VGARMK was not because of skill (I am not saying Bangkok does not have skill btw), not because its bases, not because of its engineering or upgrade strategy - it was solely because it gemmed its top bases while VGARMK did not. Nothing more, nothing less.

  6. #186
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    Sure, lets see another hunting clan dropping 5000$ worth of gems on prep day and see how Bangkok ''not needing an enormous amount of gem'' try to defend that. The only reason Bangkok survived against VGARMK was not because of skill (I am not saying Bangkok does not have skill btw), not because its bases, not because of its engineering or upgrade strategy - it was solely because it gemmed its top bases while VGARMK did not. Nothing more, nothing less.
    dropping EA on well developed bases is as easy as one two touch, no gem is really needed if u have the gold, on the contrary your bases were having much lower walls and def, so I dont think spending $5000 on gem will make your bases as strong as Bangkok def with only dropping EA, I dont understand your point.
    Last edited by samratulangi; 1 Week Ago at 01:31 PM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

    Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •