Thread: Personal Train Dropping Passengers/RSS Lag

Personal Train Dropping Passengers/RSS Lag

Hi Nick et al,

This happened in my town last week. I thought that I had been mistaken as to available passengers but it happened again just now.

Personal Train
    From my main farm I visited BabyFarm 1 and picked up 6 passengers I needed. I left at least 4 waiting at the station - ones for shops I knew were full. When I visited BabyFarm 2 to pick up four more to fill my train, the personal train started from 0. Puzzled, I went back to BabyFarm 1 to get the passengers again but they were not available. Only the 4 (or so) passengers Id left were available. I went back to Baby Farm 2 and Greg and got passengers to fill the train. When I got back to my farm, 10 passengers disembarked.

Using its account, I went to BabyFarm 1 and all the passengers said that my main farm had picked them up. My main farm however, never got those passengers. They just disappeared.

RSS Lag
    Perhaps related - the dreadful lag re the RSS. I forgot to wait the several seconds after buying 10 axes from my main farm today. When I got back to the baby farm, the axes were not there but the roadside stand of my main farm said that the baby farm had bought the axes. Those too had apparently disappeared in a puff of zeroes and ones, along with the coin used to buy them.

I hope this helps re any fixes youre working on. Thanks.

EDIT: Sat. 6 October 10:00 a.m.
    It just did it again. 😕

Edit: Thurs. 11 Oct.
    ...and the train just did it again!😡
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 1 Week Ago at 04:56 PM.

I am having the exact same issue with my train!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi Nick et al,

This happened in my town last week. I thought that I had been mistaken as to available passengers but it happened again just now.

Personal Train
    From my main farm I visited BabyFarm 1 and picked up 6 passengers I needed. I left at least 4 waiting at the station - ones for shops I knew were full. When I visited BabyFarm 2 to pick up four more to fill my train, the personal train started from 0. Puzzled, I went back to BabyFarm 1 to get the passengers again but they were not available. Only the 4 (or so) passengers Id left were available. I went back to Baby Farm 2 and Greg and got passengers to fill the train. When I got back to my farm, 10 passengers disembarked.

Using its account, I went to BabyFarm 1 and all the passengers said that my main farm had picked them up. My main farm however, never got those passengers. They just disappeared.

RSS Lag
    Perhaps related - the dreadful lag re the RSS. I forgot to wait the several seconds after buying 10 axes from my main farm today. When I got back to the baby farm, the axes were not there but the roadside stand of my main farm said that the baby farm had bought the axes. Those too had apparently disappeared in a puff of zeroes and ones, along with the coin used to buy them.

I hope this helps re any fixes youre working on. Thanks.

EDIT: Sat. 6 October 10:00 a.m.

It just did it again. 😕

This has happening to me on every pickup for a while now. Townies that I collect get dropped so I collect new ones but those that arrive at my town are from my original pick. Driving me crazy.
    GC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 213 Town: 83
    Achievements: 143/144: Fish 130/172 Fully mastered Again
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm

This happens to me too.

i pick up 8. Go to next farm to pick up 2 more. All of a sudden my counter resets and Im able to pick up 10 townies at the second farm.

the 8 picked up at the first farm shows I picked them up and are not available for mu neighbours to pick up anymore.

the 10 I picked up at the second farm arrives to my farm- 18 townies picked up - 10 get to my farm 8 are lost in limbo...

This is really a problem during derbys when trying to complete towntasks. Im on a Grandmastertask for example - if a friendly neighbour releases 5 grand masters and another neighbour releases 1. IF the 5 i pickn up from the first neighbour "dissapear" when I visit the next neighbours farm to pick up her 1 grandmaster , I only get 1/6 my friendly neighours tried to give me...