Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Remove draw wars.

having DRAWS in the war means.. your war member's defense is weak...its time for upgradation

Millennial Club
    It may be better to bump your thread by making a post, just like I am doing, rather than start a new thread every 5 days mate

Pro Member
    Forsome reason, the more complaints I hear about winstreaks gives me the impression that changes to MM and the decreasing advantage for engineers is paying off big time. Well done SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismellfear View Post
    Many people I talk to don't find it very fair that win streaks are ruined due to draw wars. Clan wars in my opinion should always have a winner, both teams shouldn't lose because of draw, it should be a neutral or positive outcome (example: [NEUTRAL] - keep winning streak but don't receive an additional win. or [POSITIVE] - both clans receive an additional win.) If draw wars must stay implemented, the winner of the war, if stars and percentage match each other, should be based on new stars per attack, and/or average attack duration. Because wars aren't very enjoyable when even a perfect war doesn't grant victory. This way everyone is happy!
    The average stars, or first to achieve the perfect score, as a tiebreaker might be ok. As others pointed out, the idea of declaring both clans the winner in a tie is neither fair nor rational. Pretty easy to imagine clans using this rule to create win streaks without actually winning.

It's not the only game where ties happen.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Forsome reason, the more complaints I hear about winstreaks gives me the impression that changes to MM and the decreasing advantage for engineers is paying off big time. Well done SC.
    My signature is a reference to the terminator. Never was it more appropriate.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Millennial Club
    453 matchs and 1 draw. I am actually looking forward to more draws. And I do have engineered bases in my clan. So engineering = lots of draws is patently untrue.
    Last edited by Chang405; 1 Week Ago at 10:54 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chang405 View Post
    453 matchs and 1 draw. I am actually looking forward to more draws. And I do have engineered bases in my clan. So engineering = lots of draws is patently untrue.
    Low THs = lots of draws. Has nothing to do at all with engineering.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshspown View Post
    Low THs = lots of draws. Has nothing to do at all with engineering.
    MAY have nothing to do with engineering. Two offense lopsided clans attack each other and surprise, you get a tie, happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    MAY have nothing to do with engineering. Two offense lopsided clans attack each other and surprise, you get a tie, happens all the time.
    Yes and I'd got farther to say it often has to do with engineering. Even th9 wars maxxer, which should end in draws pretty often, don't in actuality.
    If you're engineering its YOUR job to somehow avoid or live with the result.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.