Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remove draw wars.

Quote Originally Posted by iBork View Post
    Because no one won and no one lost, its a draw. Win streak should not be affected.
    Draw is not a win. Win streak is affected. You can still claim undefeated streak continues, as it is not a loss, either.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Draws are most common in tiny wars. 5v5 and a few 10v10. Don't like draws? Step up to the big leagues.
    Not only small wars but low defenses too. Draws that aren’t 100% are rare. I think my clan has had one.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Banned
    Last time I checked it was a win streak and not a no lost streak. Since draws are not a win it breaks the win streak

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismellfear View Post
    Many people I talk to don't find it very fair that win streaks are ruined due to draw wars. Clan wars in my opinion should always have a winner, both teams shouldn't lose because of draw, it should be a neutral or positive outcome (example: [NEUTRAL] - keep winning streak but don't receive an additional win. or [POSITIVE] - both clans receive an additional win.) If draw wars must stay implemented, the winner of the war, if stars and percentage match each other, should be based on new stars per attack, and/or average attack duration. Because wars aren't very enjoyable when even a perfect war doesn't grant victory. This way everyone is happy!
    A draw does not equal a win, hence win streak is 0 again. Should not change, otherwise win streak would become hollow and meaningless.

Imagine a clan with only TH8s drawing all the time, racking up wins for the win streak. No more point having a win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Most draws are due to the enemy destroying you 100%. Why should you get to keep a win streak if you were 100% destroyed?
    My reason for being able to keep win streak is because lower town hall clans continuously 100% 60/60 star the war between both teams (draw). And there should be a better way to determine winner between both teams in case of a prefect war between both clans, just like when stars match, destruction determines winner. Same should go for full stars between both team. One team must have an area that shows better performance. That should give no reason for draw games to exist.

My reason for being able to keep win streak is because lower town hall clans continuously 100% 60/60 star the war between both teams (draw). And there should be a better way to determine winner between both teams in case of a prefect war between both clans, just like when stars match, destruction determines winner. Same should go for full stars between both team. One team must have an area that shows better performance. That should give no reason for draw games to exist.
    2222 you obviously didn't read thoroughly because it said in original post (consider both teams win but DO NOT gain a WIN to their STREAK, or both teams LOSE but DO NOT lose their win STREAK. Because it was not an honest defeat seeing it's a draw war.
    Last edited by Ismellfear; October 8th, 2018 at 07:53 AM.

Banned
    My reason for being able to keep win streak is because lower town hall clans continuously 100% 60/60 star the war between both teams (draw). And there should be a better way to determine winner between both teams in case of a prefect war between both clans, just like when stars match, destruction determines winner. Same should go for full stars between both team.
    The reason you are giving is the exact reason win streaks should be nullified when there is a draw.

One team must have an area that shows better performance.
    Why?

That's why I was asking if supercell can change the specs determining war winner in PERFECT WARS (full stars each clan). Just like when percentage determines winner. If BOTH clans have full stars, (new stars per attack, or attack duration can determine winner), if stars and destruction percent are equal.

Why would you prefer not. We don't spend 2 days for no one to win. There specs that can rule one out if tied. Why does the game care about new stars per attack if it doesn't affect win for example.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    OP - I understand why this is a frustration for some clans, but once you get some maxed bases at the top, the number of draws is extremely small.

Whenever you have an idea, it's worth playing devil's advocate - what would people do to 'game' this proposed change?

For example, set up a clan of defenceless bases with high level troops. Very good change of never losing a war, so you could build a huge win streak.
    You can always keep track of your own 'unbeaten' streak if you want to.
    Dude I said in my post that it will not add a win to the win streak it just won't ruin your win steak. A draw is a neutral concept. So why is it a loss. A draw is not considered an honest LOSE. A better way to eradicate draw games is to use "new stars per attack" that is shown in war stats if destruction precent cannot depict a winner in cases of a draw game.