Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remove draw wars.

Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnwanted View Post
    Some elite th12 clans lose their streak with a tie so this would be nice to have in place to avoid that.
    I do not believe this! Pics and clan tag or it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    you probably missed this...all the elite clans are spamming witches and destroying max TH12s.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11890260
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    This would eliminate scouting to solve a problem that's not a problem. Don't like it.
    I don't think it would eliminate scouting as total stars is still the first determinate in who wins. But if you're in a really tough war where you think you might double perfect you'd have to weigh the risk between scouting a base or hitting and hopefully tripling fresh.
    th12: 60/60/30 | 60/60/30 | 60/60/29 | 60/60/30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    I'm not saying it happens often.
    #8PLVR99P
    That's the most recent occurrence of it happening. Also my clan double perfect warred with another clan a week or so ago. 6 th12s on both sides.
    th12: 60/60/30 | 60/60/30 | 60/60/29 | 60/60/30
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

Millennial Club
    The problem is not that it ruins a win streak, the problem is that some people don't understand the defintion of a win streak. When all of your bases get destroyed 100% why should you win? You haven't defended. You've only accomplished half of the task needed to win.

I strongly disagree with the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnwanted View Post
    I'm not saying it happens often.
    #8PLVR99P
    That's the most recent occurrence of it happening. Also my clan double perfect warred with another clan a week or so ago. 6 th12s on both sides.
    The opponent had three straight 100% TH12 only wars, two 50v and one 40v:

https://cocp.it/clan/220L0L09R

Pretty impressive.
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    The opponent had three straight 100% TH12 only wars, two 50v and one 40v:

https://cocp.it/clan/220L0L09R

Pretty impressive.
    Yes, impressive if not using private servers or other forms of cheating.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Most draws are due to the enemy destroying you 100%. Why should you get to keep a win streak if you were 100% destroyed?
    Because no one won and no one lost, its a draw. Win streak should not be affected.
    Leader of Fortress X
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/fortress-x-2QJ99CGP/members

"The value of a datum or a field of data is modified by the viewpoint of the observer."

Quote Originally Posted by iBork View Post
    Because no one won and no one lost, its a draw. Win streak should not be affected.
    Why should win streak not be effected if you go to a battle and fail to win? It is a win streak, not an unbeaten streak. If you get 100% destroyed you don’t deserve to maintain a win streak. If the streak rules were changed to how you prefer I could just create 5 accounts with extremely rushed offense and do constant 5 person wars and never lose. I would win or tie every war to create a streak.
    Last edited by 2222; October 4th, 2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Draws are most common in tiny wars. 5v5 and a few 10v10. Don't like draws? Step up to the big leagues.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; October 6th, 2018 at 02:39 PM.
    Listen, and understand! That Engineer is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.