Thread: After attack

After attack

Sorry for my english. After attack you can see the army used. I suggest in the end you can see the troops survive. You use 20 archers, 5 survive..

I disagree, it's up to the attacker to determine how much troops they need to win a battle. It's heavily exploitable.

For example, you're TH7 and you have all Drags. Drop trophies and attack TH6s. No need to use elixir to train more Dragons, which in turn, means you don't need to really wait long for a full army if you don't lose part of it.

If you wish to keep troops after a battle, don't deploy all of your troops. Whatever you don't deploy, you get to keep.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    I disagree, it's up to the attacker to determine how much troops they need to win a battle. It's heavily exploitable.

For example, you're TH7 and you have all Drags. Drop trophies and attack TH6s. No need to use elixir to train more Dragons, which in turn, means you don't need to really wait long for a full army if you don't lose part of it.

If you wish to keep troops after a battle, don't deploy all of your troops. Whatever you don't deploy, you get to keep.
    Sorry but i don't say the troops come back, only watch how much survive in the battle, for example you use 100 archers and it's imposible watch how much survive..in the end see when you see how many troops use, below this how many survive.. i don't try to change the game

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPendragon View Post
    Sorry but i don't say the troops come back, only watch how much survive in the battle, for example you use 100 archers and it's imposible watch how much survive..in the end see when you see how many troops use, below this how many survive.. i don't try to change the game
    Ohhhhh, my apologies for reading that wrong then. I suppose this would be a nice feature to see.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPendragon View Post
    If it didn’t take too much to implement I’d be up for this. When I have a group of troops left after an attack I have wondered how many survived the attack

No problem. My english is very bad. If someone wants, you can suggest this recommendation in a better written way

Don't think its really required.