Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning player looking for an NH

Hey, I see youre looking for a neighborhood Im starting my own neighborhood and would like to know if youd be interested in joining?

I am looking for a team willing to grow the neighborhood with me. In the meantime you can level up your farm while we recruit others to the team and work on our discord server.

Turnt Tomatoes #9UPQJ0Q8

Discord: https://discord.gg/qWWKdXW

Hey Im on the pacific coast too 😀 (PNW here) we have members from all over

We are currently looking to recruit level 60+ players into our Champions League neighbourhood.

We love to Derby and strive for 1st place.
    We do 320 x10 every week and 400 x 10 on special derbies. (Opt out if not derbying)

We are looking for english speaking players level 60+. No drama. Level may be lowered for the right player, dm me on Line app, dani728

Our players are are from the U.K., Canada, U.S.A. and Portugal but would welcome players from all time zones.

Although we play competitively we like to have fun and consider ourselves to be friends who play together. If you are chatty or quiet we don't mind just say hi! Sometimes we are chatty, sometimes we are all busy and just get on with it quietly. Choose your own derby tasks, we don't tell you what you have to do. We have seasonal competitions just for fun. Most of all we are loyal teammates and friends.

If you are looking for an active, friendly hood where teammates help each other to complete tasks, fill crates, have great sales and will help you grow your farm, then look no further. Are you committed, reliable and ready to join the hood with the best neighbours in Hay Day? Can you get on with the derby without someone having to chase you up to finish your tasks? Can you play nicely with others and not bring your drama to our hood? If so you will be made very welcome, so pop along and say hello.

We use Line for out of game messaging and chat.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️THE GINGER GANG⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Tag#2UL9JQRR Red Pig on Yellow Blaze

I see you are already in a hood