Thread: 2012 and 2014 xmas tree lights

2012 and 2014 xmas tree lights

When I first started out with clash in 2012 the lights on the xmas trees flashed, now I got back to the game a year later or so I noticed the lights don't flash but when I look at my base on my friend's device (both the same devices) the lights do flash. Is there something wrong with my device? What is it?

Crikey, that's an original first forum post. I'm not sure which Xmas trees are which year if I'm honest, they tend to become a blur after a few years!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Well spotted, Splat.

I checked on my iOS12 device, the lights on my and my friends 2014 trees do not flash anymore (when visiting).
    I missed that, yet the description of these trees shows they should flash...

Maybe better located in bugs section, if you do not mind to ask a mod to do it...
    What device are you, your friend, using?

Edit: the thread was moved.

Both my friend and I use a Samsung Galaxy S9, his is rooted and has a custom flash rom so that might be it

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Crikey, that's an original first forum post. I'm not sure which Xmas trees are which year if I'm honest, they tend to become a blur after a few years!
    The empty pine with yellow and purple lights is the 2012
    The one with golden chains and skulls is 2013
    The most recognisable, the classic styke tree us 2014
    The black metal with lava is 2015
    The one with the orange ribbon is 2016
    And the all white is 2017

By the way this is my Tag: #YG88G8LY
    Send me a friend req for confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Splatonicle View Post
    By the way this is my Tag: #YG88G8LY
    Send me a friend req for confirmation
    I'm on iPhone 8 Plus and I visited your base, the tree's lights do flash when tapped on.
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got your 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.
    Moved on to Brawl and CR.

The lights don't flash when tapped on. That flashing is just the selecting of an object. See this video so you know which flashing I mean: https://youtu.be/zDvpPEv63lc

I've noticed this too across my devices as well (Galaxy Tab 4 and LG Tribute), and it's been bothering me for some while now. I wanna hazard a guess and say the animation was removed to free up space, but I feel like for something as simple as that, it wouldn't be a concern keeping it in. Otherwise that's my only guess.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

I'd like to see those animations come back, they were so soothing to look at