Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fall Derby!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Are others seeing this? I am in a hood with 2 opting in and the board filled up very quickly with 400 pt tasks, albeit only 3 categories as mdcfc pointed out...production, combo/basket, boat. Foolishly I had early deleted some boat tasks hoping for faster tasks before I realized it's not possible to have anything else if I already have 4 production, 4 combo/basket on the board.
    Thats my exact point Xtalline -once there are 4x baskets, boats and production tasks running there are no more themed tasks possible. My hood has 25 opted in so unless everyone stacks everything, we have a lot of people just sitting waiting for very long themed tasks to finish. We are coping with it because I asked people to stack - even if they don’t normally, but wouldn’t it be more fun if there was a better more varied array of themed tasks?
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

We are happy with our variety. I will regret taking a 320 point townie task to start since everyone has 400 point tasks, but I would gladly take 400 point boat tasks all derby. There are lots of tempting 320s too.

I have an “orders” task going now
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    ah but what you’re forgetting HeJePi is that if people spend a load of diamonds they can shorten those times ..... so I wonder what Supercells motivation is in creating such awful themed Derbys??
    Thank you to those who support the game in ways I cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by HeJePi View Post
    I know that very well ... especially the boat task ... oh well for sure they are allowed to spend their
    money as they wish ... but mixing the 'have' and 'have not' is somewhat disheartening for the 'have not'.

Usually you do not mix the racing horses and the donkeys in the same race ... and, yes, I am a donkey.
    Even if I have few hundreds diamonds in my account
    I'm a donkey and apparently, my hoodmates who are derbying are donkeys too. It seems we meander in the slow lane to get five or six horseshoes every derby. If our chillaxed hood leader is OK with the results, then I am too.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:39 PM.
    Lynn, 10-2-18, clasher and farmer, but not boomer and brawler

Supercell CEO and Founder Ilkka Paananen on the culture of his company
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...pany-s-culture

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    HeJePi, am I missing something? Boats take 4 hrs not 3h30 unless you have a booster.
    Yep you are missing something ...
    I was mentioning that 3h30 after the start of the derby 2 teams already had 2000 points ... so 5 x 400 points tasks.

This morning after 20 hours of derby ... 1 team is at 21200 points and another one is 10400 points ...

We are in champions league with a team of 6 donkeyz

Quote Originally Posted by HeJePi View Post
    Yep you are missing something ...
    I was mentioning that 3h30 after the start of the derby 2 teams already had 2000 points ... so 5 x 400 points tasks.

This morning after 20 hours of derby ... 1 team is at 21200 points and another one is 10400 points ...

We are in champions league with a team of 6 donkeyz
    Ah yes! I read that too fast!

I just finished nine 400 pt tasks and waiting for strawberries to grow for the Sweets combo as my 10th task. I didn't speed up production with diamonds...just stacked lots ]and lots of apple juice, honey toast, fish and chips etc. and continued stacking whle doing other tasks because I knew the same tasks will continue to show up over and over and over. My 2nd farm is waiting for 5 more cookies for the 10th task. There is no hurry as there is virtually no competition. Hood #2 has done only 3 tasks and they were not all 400 pt tasks. Hoods #3-6 have done only one task. The rest of the hoods are at zero.

Fall derby ?????? Only thing falling are diamonds ....... into hayday pockets. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

That's no big news ... but I think this time they break records ...

4 boat tasks @ 400 points appearing in 1 go on the task board

There is not a single diamond in my derby rewards for this derby ...
    Pro league - 9 horseshoes.

And if you noticed there was no global event (with diamond rewards) this week.
    Last edited by HeJePi; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:59 AM.