Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another miserable themed derby!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    We continue to get honey toast overload while our stacks of buttered popcorn, hats, tea etc. just set.
    We’ve had endless butter pop, honey toast and feta pies, and barely seen the other production tasks - and a lot of angler tasks.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Same with us Steve, sick of the sight of butter popcorn and honey toast. I’m trashing the lot. Think half the hood stacked orange tea ready and we have had one task so far.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 75+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

[QUOTE=mdcfc;11908187] So after a string of awful themed derby’s over the summer, Nick posts in the ‘News’ forum to ask for suggestions on themed derby’s, people offered thoughts and ideas, and they just roll out another miserable themed derby with only long tasks in 3 categories!

With the Update coming soon and everything else that SC works on, it’s going to take some time for them to work in new derbies and the likes surrounding derbies. IMO it’s better having themes than no themes. It mixes things up a bit. Hopefully soon they will include ones that have been suggested, but no matter what SC does, there will always be people complaining about whatever SC does. I honestly feel sorry for them at times. They must feel like they are in a lose lose situation when it comes to trying to please the masses.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MNmoose View Post

With the Update coming soon and everything else that SC works on, it’s going to take some time for them to work in new derbies and the likes surrounding derbies. IMO it’s better having themes than no themes. It mixes things up a bit. Hopefully soon they will include ones that have been suggested, but no matter what SC does, there will always be people complaining about whatever SC does. I honestly feel sorry for them at times. They must feel like they are in a lose lose situation when it comes to trying to please the masses.
    You are of course totally entitled to your views and to feel sympathy for Supercell, in that, we of course differ
    What everybody should remember is that this is a company run on shoestring staffing, with a revenue of over $2bn and profit around $900m per annum. It’s employees as share holders are wealthy individuals and well rewarded.

https://thehustle.co/the-company-who...zfeed-combined

Personally as a customer who contributes to that bottom line from time to time, I feel it’s ok to have an expectation that things work and that I can express my dissatisfaction if they don’t. With regard to themed Derbys - they have run much better balanced and more fun themed Derbys in the past, so it’s not like they have to work that recipe up from scratch.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

I actually enjoyed current derby and saw nothing wrong with it.
    People are different and want different things so it is hard to please all.

But lack of new content makes it really boring right now to play so hope they get it done soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    We’ve had endless butter pop, honey toast and feta pies, and barely seen the other production tasks - and a lot of angler tasks.
    At my hood, we've seen quite a varied mix of production tasks (cookies, blue hats, fish & chips, orange tea, butter popcorn, feta pies, honey toasts)...deleted a few as full production requires so much! Then there were quite a mix of basket/combo tasks that required the same items, and, of course, lots of repeats, so I was running out and had to keep stacking more as soon as I used some up. It's really helpful to have support farms that help me fill up my barn in order to continue stacking.

Multiple Orders (with boats, trucks and town orders), Boat tasks sure emptied my barns, but I started with those otherwise my barn was too full to release the production items.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    You need to catch as many sockeye salmon as possible Mary. Use red lures, once the fish takes the bait, look for a medium sized circle, move the bait to one side and see how the fish reacts. Smaller fish will move rapidly to the side, sockeye salmon move sluggishly and then don’t fight much to get out of the circle. This isnt foolproof and you may have to cast again and again in some spots to get the right sort of fish on the line. With a little practice you can significantly increase you catch rate for fish in the 3.5-4lb bracket.
    Try it and see how you get on
    Steve, the Sockeye has a large circle I believe, not medium. The only way I can tell a difference is the way the fight/move, not by the circle.