Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell id ban 24hrs for too many attempts.explain me

Account with supercell id accidently locked.

Hey thid is not fair,supercell.
    You guys must have said that you can only try logging for a number of times,now my account has been showing
    TOO MANY ATTEMPTS.But that wasnt my fault ,i picked code from gmail and tried to log in but i forget what actually the code was so i tried to log it in with own little suggestions ,it got wrong for about 4-5 times.

Again i went to gmail and look at the code and when i entered it says
    Your account has been locked for 24h to keep your account safe.
    How are you keeping me safe if you are not letting its real user to log in.
    you can check its device connected and gmail too
    Last edited by sneakymaori; October 4th, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

I'd delete that email adress asap, never smart to share that on a public forum.

The system is indeed protecting you, because about no one that's the rightful owner enters the code wrong multiple times. Guessing such codes is plainly a very bad idea, next time just write it down on a scrap of paper.
    Last edited by TimGinger; October 4th, 2018 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 53/60/27 Full Lavas 223 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk

Im sorry for that ,please unlock my account,at that time i was in some hurry.i have to attack in war.else we are gona lose this WAR

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefVishal1229 View Post
    But that wasnt my fault ,i picked code from gmail and tried to log in but i forget what actually the code was so i tried to log it in with own little suggestions ,it got wrong for about 4-5 times.
    how can you say it was not your fault if it was 10000000% your fault?
    wait 24hours and dont try to login during this time. it maybe cause an issue which resets the timer. after that 24 hours passed login and use the new code - maybe write it down. its only a one time code and is not useable again.

Im sorry for that ,please unlock my account,at that time i was in some hurry.i have to attack in war.else we are gona lose this WAR
    sorry to say but no one here on forum is able to do this. even supercell will not do it. you must wait the 24 hours.
    even if you try to contact the ingame support it could take severale days before you get an answere.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 4th, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Only users here, no one able to get your account unlocked. Reach out to Supercell's support.

Unfortunately the only ones who can help in this matter are customer service at SC. They most likely will tell you to sit out the 24 hours though, because the ownership verification process takes longer than that ... Being in a hurry and thus not inputting the right code is something you might not do next time?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7

You will have to wait the 24hr time limit.

Regards.

Supercell id ban 24hrs for too many attempts.explain me

Hey what this actually is?please explain me fully
    I gotten my one of th10 account to be banned for attempting too much.
    So guys,do its timer resets or it stays at where firstly i tried to logg in
    Thanks reply me fast

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    You've answered your own question. The account is banned for 24 hours.

Wait it out.

And as a general word of caution, it is not wise to make another thread and an earlier one, detailing the same issue, has been closed.
    Last edited by Damiz; October 4th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

It's 24 hours from the failed login which triggered the ban. There's nothing you can do except wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow, when you can try again, only use the code SC sent you in an email, and don't try and guess. If you keep getting it wrong they will ban again.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e