Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: -500 Gems... (pls read)

New Bloke/Chick
    Still no reply from Supercell support... I emailed them but its been 2 days. Any other way to contact them? Should I continue to wait or send them another one?

Wait for a day.

It sounds like the problem is with Apple.

If I understood you, SC only see's one transaction, the one where you got the gems. SC can't see the other one. So SC saw the refund but did't see you get charged twice and thus took your gems that they could see you get.

You need for Apple and SC to talk to each other but that might be next to impossible. What needs to happen is that Apple should refund both of the purchases since you got nothing. However, if they do that and inform SC, they may take another 500 gems from you.

It's a fouled up mess and poor support.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    It sounds like the problem is with Apple.

If I understood you, SC only see's one transaction, the one where you got the gems. SC can't see the other one. So SC saw the refund but did't see you get charged twice and thus took your gems that they could see you get.

You need for Apple and SC to talk to each other but that might be next to impossible. What needs to happen is that Apple should refund both of the purchases since you got nothing. However, if they do that and inform SC, they may take another 500 gems from you.

It's a fouled up mess and poor support.
    Yeah I think you're right. This is probably the situation that I'm in. Supercell currently seems like they do not trust me that I had two transactions and what to leave like this the way it is. Kind of annoying... I CAN'T EVEN CLAIM A FREE TRAINING POTION.
    Last edited by Ryuvong; October 2nd, 2018 at 10:02 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    FINAL POST (ISSUE SOLVED?): Alright guys, so it's been pretty interesting for the past couple of days but I think I understood what happened. I talked to both Supercell and Apple. (Still didn't get a reply back for the second email). Apple suggested to contact my bank regarding this and they also said only one transaction took place. This probably meant that when I was given the refund for the second one by apple, Supercell refunded my second purchase as well. So... I just went again and bought another 500 gems to get back to positive gems. Thank you guys for helping me with this. HOPEFULLY this is the final message from me regarding this issue.
    Last edited by Ryuvong; October 3rd, 2018 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuvong View Post
    Yeah I think you're right. This is probably the situation that I'm in. Supercell currently seems like they do not trust me that I had two transactions and what to leave like this the way it is. Kind of annoying... I CAN'T EVEN CLAIM A FREE TRAINING POTION.
    I don’t think it is a lack of trust. I think SC didn’t get any money so they took back their gems. If only one transaction actually went through to SC and then that one transaction was taken back, it makes sense that SC would take back the 500 gems. Again, as others have said, it sounds like it is a problem with Apple or whatever service you were using, not SC.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I don’t think it is a lack of trust. I think SC didn’t get any money so they took back their gems. If only one transaction actually went through to SC and then that one transaction was taken back, it makes sense that SC would take back the 500 gems. Again, as others have said, it sounds like it is a problem with Apple or whatever service you were using, not SC.
    Yeah my bad. We did have a misunderstanding though. I thought that Supercell refunded my first purchase along with Apple and so they thought that I did not purchase the second time.