Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: -500 Gems... (pls read)

  1. #21
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    Apple told you they only see one transaction, so they are saying they only got $5 from you, so simply tell neat that two $5 transactions were put on your card and apple says they only got $5.
    No, it isn't Apple. Supercell said they only see one transaction, Apple should know that I had paid twice.
    Last edited by Ryuvong; October 1st, 2018 at 04:17 AM.

  2. #22
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,140
    Come on guys. This thread has been done before, with almost identical wording, excuses and supposed situation.

    Not a case of the same thing happening. It's a different thing completely.

    I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Nuitari; October 1st, 2018 at 04:19 AM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuvong View Post
    Ok so, my first transactions I already got back my refund from Apple, the $5. While the other $5 I already spent it for a book of heroes. So yeah my funds are already the way it is supposed to be its just the fact I lost 500 gems for no reason. But you're suggesting to contact Neat regarding what exactly?
    I don't believe you got your first 5 back, you got the second 5 back, the only money they actually received, hence the reason SC deducted 500 gems

  4. #24
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    I don't believe you got your first 5 back, you got the second 5 back, the only money they actually received, hence the reason SC deducted 500 gems
    Well i'm telling the truth. I only got $5 back while the $5 did not and was already transacted. PM me and I can send you screenshots of them if you really don't believe me... I don't see the point of lying.

  5. #25
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Guys, just to remind you:
    19. You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
    Where did OP post a message he received from support?

  6. #26
    Tomville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuvong View Post
    Well i'm telling the truth. I only got $5 back while the $5 did not and was already transacted. PM me and I can send you screenshots of them if you really don't believe me... I don't see the point of lying.
    This is getting confused where itís really pretty simple. Apple made a mess by trying to fix a failed transaction with a refund rather than with a credit. Anytime SC sees a refund by Apple there will be an automatic gem deduction.

    Two possible ways to fix: get SC to see there really was only one transaction that resulted in gems successfully received (so they reverse the gem deduction upon realising the refund had no correspondence to any actual in game purchase but only to your cash balance with Apple), or get Apple to see that their refund screwed it up worse rather than fixing it (so they give you a further credit so you can buy another 500 gems to fix the game end of things)... from Appleís point of view they already fixed it for you by returning your cash, as they donít see the consequence of their botched fix in the in game gem removal... Apple donít realise they messed you up in game through trying to fix you up financially for their original failed transaction.

    As I said earlier, Iíd start with SC as it may be easier to get them to see you only ever received one lot of gems than it would be to get Apple who already paid you a refund to realise it needs a credit to fix it (they may just refuse as to them itís paying you back when they already did that, and also and thereís a chance anything more Apple do may mess it up more and make it look to SC as if you were abusing the payment platform, particularly given a refund was already processed).

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh4908 View Post
    Where did OP post a message he received from support?
    He did and was wise enough to later remove it on realising it broke rules he had no intent to break. It was accidentally in the screenshot replying to someone elseís totally unnecessary request for a screenshot showing negative gems.
    Last edited by Tomville; October 1st, 2018 at 05:49 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

  7. #27
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    This is getting confused where itís really pretty simple. Apple made a mess by trying to fix a failed transaction with a refund rather than with a credit. Anytime SC sees a refund by Apple there will be an automatic gem deduction.

    Two possible ways to fix: get SC to see there really was only one transaction that resulted in gems successfully received (so they reverse the gem deduction upon realising the refund had no correspondence to any actual in game purchase but only to your cash balance with Apple), or get Apple to see that their refund screwed it up worse rather than fixing it (so they give you a further credit so you can buy another 500 gems to fix the game end of things)... from Appleís point of view they already fixed it for you by returning your cash, as they donít see the consequence of their botched fix in the in game gem removal... Apple donít realise they messed you up in game through trying to fix you up financially for their original failed transaction.

    As I said earlier, Iíd start with SC as it may be easier to get them to see you only ever received one lot of gems than it would be to get Apple who already paid you a refund to realise it needs a credit to fix it (they may just refuse as to them itís paying you back when they already did that, and also and thereís a chance anything more Apple do may mess it up more and make it look to SC as if you were abusing the payment platform, particularly given a refund was already processed).


    He did and was wise enough to later remove it on realising it broke rules he had no intent to break. It was accidentally in the screenshot replying to someone elseís totally unnecessary request for a screenshot showing negative gems.
    Ah ok. Ty.

  8. #28
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    48
    I just need to where what my situation on whether or not Supercell is right. As I prefer not to have -450 gems on my account. I also have not gotten a response yet, hopefully will receive one in the next couple of hours.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuvong View Post
    I just need to where what my situation on whether or not Supercell is right. As I prefer not to have -450 gems on my account. I also have not gotten a response yet, hopefully will receive one in the next couple of hours.
    My guess is only one $5 purchase went through to SC and you were given 500 gems. However, that $5 was take away from SC by Apple so SC took away your 500 gems. Your problem is with your transaction with Apple, not with SC. Just my guess based on what I have read above.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

  10. #30
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    My guess is only one $5 purchase went through to SC and you were given 500 gems. However, that $5 was take away from SC by Apple so SC took away your 500 gems. Your problem is with your transaction with Apple, not with SC. Just my guess based on what I have read above.
    Yeah, I just think supercell only saw one purchase and not two.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •