Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: -500 Gems... (pls read)

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I gave you short version of what Tomville explained you in detail - go back to game and contact support with the proofs you have to explain to them that a mistake occurred.
    Okay, fine. Will keep this post updated on what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Guys, just to remind you:
    19. You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
    Iím obviously NOT a staff member but just as the perspective of a regular forum user I really donít see what the problem is here. The OP is just trying to explain the situation and get what is rightfully owed to him. Heís simply asking for advice on what to do in this situation. I would be doing the exact same thing if it happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuvong View Post
    Well first purchase did go through. It was only when I asked Apple to fix it, I received my funds back. Even though I did get my refund, I don't see the point of them having to take 500 gems from me. I was told that they were not able to see duplicate purchases but I have screenshots of two transactions that took place within a span of 5 minutes. Would the best option be to email them again?
    Yes, contact SC again. The problem seems to be that the first transaction didn’t go through at all to SC (only Apple took the money), then when Apple gave a refund for that money SC took away gems reflecting the refund amount. It’s Apple that’s the real issue here in creating the problem then compounding it (without them realising that they were doing so). Apple really needed to give you a credit, not a refund.
    Last edited by Tomville; October 1st, 2018 at 03:16 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Check the balance on the card. If they refunded both transactions. Buy a $5 pack and you'll be back to where you should be.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    Check the balance on the card. If they refunded both transactions. Buy a $5 pack and you'll be back to where you should be.
    Apple refunded one of the transactions as that one had went through but I did not receive anything. So in total I only got 500 gems but spent $10. Now, it's fine since I got 500 gems for $5 which what I initially wanted. Yet, Supercell took 500 gems from me anyway so... just awaiting for their response on an email I just sent them.

It's an Apple deal. They took two $5's from you and only reported one to SC. When they negated one $5 they reported that to SC also. Suggest going back to Apple if the other credit doesn't show.

Well first purchase did go through. It was only when I asked Apple to fix it, I received my funds back. Even though I did get my refund, I don't see the point of them having to take 500 gems from me. I was told that they were not able to see duplicate purchases but I have screenshots of two transactions that took place within a span of 5 minutes. Would the best option be to email them again?
    Certainly not saying the purchase didn't "go through", but I truly believe the issue is a processing error. i.e. "iTunes payment error".

Apple cannot help you (at this point) as they only see one transaction, and SC cannot help you because if Apple can only see one transaction, they certainly did not forward the transaction (funds) to SC.

The issue is the processing error between "Neat" and Apple. I believe either the funds will show back up on your card or the first transaction will go through (most likely the former)

Not suggesting you should not pursue it, but if you want to expedite it I'd start with "Neat"

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtTheSlayer View Post
    It's an Apple deal. They took two $5's from you and only reported one to SC. When they negated one $5 they reported that to SC also. Suggest going back to Apple if the other credit doesn't show.
    So you're suggesting to email Apple again to get what?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    Certainly not saying the purchase didn't "go through", but I truly believe the issue is a processing error. i.e. "iTunes payment error".

Apple cannot help you (at this point) as they only see one transaction, and SC cannot help you because if Apple can only see one transaction, they certainly did not forward the transaction (funds) to SC.

The issue is the processing error between "Neat" and Apple. I believe either the funds will show back up on your card or the first transaction will go through (most likely the former)

Not suggesting you should not pursue it, but if you want to expedite it I'd start with "Neat"
    Ok so, my first transactions I already got back my refund from Apple, the $5. While the other $5 I already spent it for a book of heroes. So yeah my funds are already the way it is supposed to be its just the fact I lost 500 gems for no reason. But you're suggesting to contact Neat regarding what exactly?

Ok so, my first transactions I already got back my refund from Apple, the $5. While the other $5 I already spent it for a book of heroes. So yeah my funds are already the way it is supposed to be its just the fact I lost 500 gems for no reason. But you're suggesting to contact Neat regarding what exactly?
    Apple told you they only see one transaction, so they are saying they only got $5 from you, so simply tell neat that two $5 transactions were put on your card and apple says they only got $5.

And not to beat a dead horse, but I think they will tell you that it's a processing error and the money will be returned to your card
    Last edited by CasualAddictions; October 1st, 2018 at 04:17 AM.