Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dimension C-137 | Adult War/CWL Clan | TH9-12 | Founded 9/29/18

Dimension C-137 | Adult War/CWL Clan | TH9-12 | Founded 9/29/18

**As of 8/19/2019: 51-26-2 Clan War record, Crystal I in League**

Original Post:

Maybe this will different from most clans, or maybe I'm just full of it. Maybe it's both.

Introducing Dimension C-137 (#22CC080V2), once home to Rick, Morty, and the ever-useful Mr. Meeseeks. Sure, Earth C-137 got Cronenberged, but a man's gotta represent. The idea is to build a clan that operates outside of the norm for many clans with their donation requirements, trophy minimums, and quick boots for one bad war.

We will operate with one core rule- Wheaton's Law of the Internet, aka "Don't be a d***." The rest of the "rules" are simply based on best practices. No donation requirements, just help when you can and honor troop requests as written. Leave war donations to those in the clan with the highest-level troops. If you're in war, follow the fairly simple war strategy, which will typically be bottom-up with certain caveats based on each matchup. If you're not in war, make sure to help a little more with clan games and donations. If you have a bad war, we'll talk about it and work to improve through friendly challenges. If you're becoming too reliant on one attack strategy, we'll help you learn new ones (dude, YouTube).

At the end of each season, clan leadership will identify inactive players, give them an opportunity to defend their membership, and make a decision on their status. Promotions will operate in a similar fashion. If you're struggling in war and not showing the will to improve, I'll make room for people who might make a better effort.

The ultimate goal here is to create a clan that helps players develop, because I believe that approach will help build a loyal core of committed players who come up through the ranks with us.

If you're a more independent TH9+ player who doesn't need that kind of guidance, then come help me. Such players can quickly become important elders and coleaders with me, because obviously I've got stuff to do outside the game and I will never claim to know it all. TH10+ players will be treated with a higher standard of entry because I am a near-max TH9 who doesn't have first-hand experience with their attack strategies and can't offer as much advice.

If you're an even more independent high-level player who doesn't want to help run the clan but still wants to participate, come hang.

If you're new to the game, then we may sit you from war until TH7, but you can still come learn with us.

You in?

On the fence? Check back in for my frequent updates in this thread!

Dimension C-137
    #22CC080V2
    Last edited by picklerick137; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:28 AM. Reason: Updated war record

I'm in

I'm in I'm a th 9 little rushed but its a bases I recetlt came back to from 2 years ago I been playing for about 6 months now but I played clash sinces it came out

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfking46 View Post
    I'm in I'm a th 9 little rushed but its a bases I recetlt came back to from 2 years ago I been playing for about 6 months now but I played clash sinces it came out
    Sure, drop a request and let's see how you fit in.

Banned
    I'm a th7 with many war stars

Quote Originally Posted by someonewithultra1210 View Post
    I'm a th7 with many war stars
    Come on, then! We've already had two people join who saw this thread, let's make you the third!

Daily Bump.

We've just clinched our first war victory, so we're starting 1-0! Our second war search will start tonight around 9pm EST. Let's go!

Daily Bump!

We're sitting at 7 members. Our second war matchup looks even more favorable than the first, but I want to go 10v10 or larger as soon as we get the numbers. I want at least 15 members by the time the next clan games start!

Give us a shot!
    Last edited by picklerick137; October 4th, 2018 at 04:25 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by picklerick137 View Post
    Sure, drop a request and let's see how you fit in.
    Quote Originally Posted by picklerick137 View Post
    Daily Bump!

We're sitting at 7 members. Our second war matchup looks even more favorable than the first, but I want to go 10v10 or larger as soon as we get the numbers. I want at least 15 members by the time the next clan games start!

Give us a shot!
    Hi buddy!!!

I would love to join but the main problem is I'm pushing my trophy so i need donation and active clan. I'm currently th9.4 non rushed.

Let me know your thoughts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prateep View Post
    Hi buddy!!!

I would love to join but the main problem is I'm pushing my trophy so i need donation and active clan. I'm currently th9.4 non rushed.

Let me know your thoughts!!!!

We've got one th10 so far that could help me and the other th9s feed you troops, and though we're small, we have people across a few different time zones. At the moment, I think we cover central and eastern time zones in the U.S., plus the UK. I hope we can keep you fed. I want to establish a culture of frequent donations for pushing, defense, whatever people want or need. I'm not enforcing any donation minimums as long as requests get filled and they get filled accurately.

Sent a request over