Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too many farms are taking 230 tasks believing them to be 320 tasks

I agree there should not be a host of (particularly desirable tasks like train, help, trucks) 230 point value tasks. Number transposing is really common.

I also agree that the TAKE task button should not be next to the TRASH task button. I don’t think it would clutter the derby board to have them on either side of the board, or at least above and below instead of side by side. I know there’s less room in phone size compared to tablet, but I’m sure a creative mind could figure it out.

Many months (years?) ago, several of us begged for a correction to the ‘trash your own task’ phenomenon that happened frequently and they did in fact fix it - now there’s a nifty red message that warns you you’re not trashing the right thing unless you really mean it. They’ve also finally fixed the double diamond confirmation on loading products when you were missing berries or fruits or something....for which I’m grateful.

Hoping the SC folks can make hayday a bit more pleasant with some tiny user friendly fixes like this.
    Last edited by Dove2017; 1 Week Ago at 08:55 PM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 131, town 45
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Pro Member
    Well a am very very sorry , But even if I agree that the 230 -320 point tasks are a problem ,
    This is one of the few ways to beat the Big users of Diamonds ,to just be caurtious and not to do mistakes it is a very effective strategy .
    Not rush away and make a mess of everything is as much high skil as anything !
    I am not at all a shame of that is how my team so often BEAT the ' we only do 320 tasks teams " they often just are sloppy .
    I think it is good as it is .

Trash button next to accept button is what really annoys me. Not that I accidentally accept a task that should be trashed. What happened to me is I accidentally trash a good 320 points task, but actually I want to accept that task. This happens because I do more trashing than accept, so my brain and finger somehow stuck in that trash button.

Happen more and more in the truck order board.

What I really need is trash and accept button should be far enough so this mistake won't happen again.

Pro Member
    We like to win our derbies in a fair fight.

We all make occasional mistakes, and these include taking a task you meant to delete.

As previously indicated the delete button is too close to the take task button, plus it is generally agreed you should have a second confirmation prior to taking a task. The 230 task problem is continually happening in every Derby.

I have never ever taken a 230 task, but I have had a task delete. In 12 months I suspect one problem or the other happens say 5 times a year in my NH. Listening to my HD friends these problems are common to them all.
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Interesting topic, although I have never taken a 230 for a 320. Nor have I trashed a task by accident.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; 6 Days Ago at 01:11 AM.

Perhaps it would be better to make the 320 tasks a different colour to the rest.

Pro Member
    A very good idea dolly, for 320s and 400s
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Interesting topic, although I have never taken a 230 for a 320. Nor have I trashed a task by accident.
    I have never taken a 320 task either, but one of my neighbors is dyslectic and occasionally takes a 230 task by mistake. I hope SuperCell fixes this problem by using 321 instead of 320. Not hard to do.

Twig
    The Eagle
    Tag#229PVR9G
    The EAGLE Tag: #229PVR9G
    We are looking for serious Derby players.