Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The farming dream (read)

Trainee
    I think this would be a good add to the game as when your up in high leg end it can take days to drop trophies there should be a way to drop leagues like dropping shield

For being in high trophies, you get a high loot bonus. For being in low trophies, you get high loot. Itís up to people to decide what they want to do with themselves.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No you don't. It is your opinion that for some reason it shouldn't be played that way. I have no idea how you come to that conclusion, but then your idea is one just to make this way slightly easier. Which seems rather odd if you don't 5hink the game should be played that way.

Wh8le this would be nice, TBH, I don't see it as being worth the effort of coding, as unless you are currently in legends, you can easily drop 1000 trophies in 10 minutes.
    Fine perhaps not to be pushing, but to reduce the amount of resources being gained for farmers due to the old system with the townhall being placed outside.

Seems like both of our opinions are different. I'd rather not spend 10 minutes having to just drop trophies, I prefer having them being instant. Although I do see the point being not worth to be coded but I just personally felt after seeing years of people just dropping heroes onto my base, perhaps this idea may make it easier.
    Last edited by Ryuvong; September 30th, 2018 at 12:58 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Like I said, it would be nice.

But there are much more important things, even among the "it would be nice" category.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)