Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need anti 3star th9 war base

Need anti 3star th9 war base

Need anti 3 star war base for th9. I try many bases but they can't stand a rushed th9 easy got 3 star. I need a layout in which difficult too get 3 star for th9 player.

Junior Member ArcherQueenEnthusiast's Avatar
    Born from the depths of hell, Raised by Satan himself. Now I shall destroy Earth.
    You could google it, or you could use some of these.

There are so many designs, you just have to search a little more.

Lucas:
    TH9(Heroes: 28/29)
    MINIS: TH6
    Clan: Tridents #LQ2QCJQ9
    Life's easy for those who click 'Next'
    Have fun and Clash On!

Thanks.......😉

Quote Originally Posted by Ashok80590 View Post
    Need anti 3 star war base for th9. I try many bases but they can't stand a rushed th9 easy got 3 star. I need a layout in which difficult too get 3 star for th9 player.
    Give a shot to this one my friend, the TH is 10, but the layout is TH9.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoneRGH View Post

I think this layout not stand under lavaloon attack

agreed, its too symmetrical and wt are too close to ads

I am in a shock how you could jump to such a conclusion in a one "I think" statement without any proof, demonstration or a simple explanation. What you think doesn't always have to be right, why don't you test it out against a lavaloon attack then post a screenshot of it getting 3-starred? Or is guessing a rightful way to judge?

Lavaloon is one of the quickest strategies, and can only work on certain types of bases, it's not a perfect strategy. Most people only care about air defenses and ignore the Queen and sweepers. If the queen is on the core of a base, she could ruin your whole Lavaloon with 50 or less percentage. Notice the placement of the queen in the image I provided. And did you pay attention to the fact that all skeleton traps are set to AIR? I doubt that!
    Last edited by ZoneRGH; October 4th, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

I am in a shock how you could jump to such a conclusion in a one "I think" statement without any proof, demonstration or a simple explanation. What you think doesn't always have to be right, why don't you test it out against a lavaloon attack then post a screenshot of it getting 3-starred? Or is guessing a rightful way to judge?

Lavaloon is one of the fastest strategies, and can only work on certain types of bases, it's not a perfect strategy. Most people only care about air defenses and ignore the Queen and sweepers. If the queen is on the core of a base, she could ruin your whole Lavaloon with 50 or less percentage. Notice the placement of the queen in the image I provided. And did you pay attention to the fact that all skeleton traps are set to AIR? I doubt that!
    But this Queen is easily reached from the West side of the base by sucide heroes without even getting all the way to the core. She's going to step forward enough to where your Queen can snipe her.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Lavaloon is one of the quickest strategies, and can only work on certain types of bases, it's not a perfect strategy. Most people only care about air defenses and ignore the Queen and sweepers. If the queen is on the core of a base, she could ruin your whole Lavaloon with 50 or less percentage. Notice the placement of the queen in the image I provided. And did you pay attention to the fact that all skeleton traps are set to AIR? I doubt that!
    I tested many war as i say under lava loon its scores 3 star on that base. But i thing good this base is good under ground attack its hard too get 3 star.
    If we change posion of Ad than its a batter in war😊.
    Thanks

I'm not very good at attacking, but maybe you can get 1 Plus-to-Air star from the north, protect the other from below to get the other two. Oh, and another person said that they can also eliminate CC.
    And when i have start playing, so i have write a blog about - th9 war base
    May be you would like to read.