Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Interface Idea (Laboratory Related)

Fresh Spawn

New Interface Idea (Laboratory Related)

I havenít seen this on the fourm and didnít notice it in the ruled out/considered ideas page.
    My idea is very similar to the suggested build idea. But instead of the builders you have mabye a Wizard suggesting Laboratory upgrades.

I like to upgrade everything on my base before going to the next Town Hall and while I still have some things to upgrade, I thought I had finished all Spell Upgrades until I recently noticed I hadnít.
    This feature would help a ton in recognising what was still required before base completion.

Let me know what yíall think! Have a good one!

- JaricusX

Quote Originally Posted by JaricusX View Post
    I haven’t seen this on the fourm and didn’t notice it in the ruled out/considered ideas page.
    My idea is very similar to the suggested build idea. But instead of the builders you have mabye a Wizard suggesting Laboratory upgrades.

I like to upgrade everything on my base before going to the next Town Hall and while I still have some things to upgrade, I thought I had finished all Spell Upgrades until I recently noticed I hadn’t.
    This feature would help a ton in recognising what was still required before base completion.

Let me know what y’all think! Have a good one!

- JaricusX
    There wouldn't be anything telling you what you hadn't built yet or restricting your Townhall upgrades if engineering wasn't a reality. Underdeveloped spells doesn't have a negative impact on war matching thus I doubt we'd see this.

Ultimately though this seems more like a QoL improvement at best so maybe add it to the pinned thread in General asking for QoL ideas?

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    There wouldn't be anything telling you what you hadn't built yet or restricting your Townhall upgrades if engineering wasn't a reality. Underdeveloped spells doesn't have a negative impact on war matching thus I doubt we'd see this.

Ultimately though this seems more like a QoL improvement at best so maybe add it to the pinned thread in General asking for QoL ideas?
    Alright Iíll post it there. It is more as a QoL idea. Thanks

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post

The suggestions list when you click on the builder is nothing to do with engineering.

I don't see this suggestion as being particularly useful though, because you only have one place to look to see what research you have left, rather than having to look at all the different buildings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The suggestions list when you click on the builder is nothing to do with engineering.

I don't see this suggestion as being particularly useful though, because you only have one place to look to see what research you have left, rather than having to look at all the different buildings.
    Gotcha, I thought the OP was referencing the required buildings displayed when you click on the upgrade Townhall button. I misunderstood what they were saying.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!