Thread: Attack Proposition: Arrangeable Attacking Scroll Bar (QOL)

Attack Proposition: Arrangeable Attacking Scroll Bar (QOL)

I wanted to discuss a quality of life update that I feel would benefit attackers:

​Introducing a customizable scroll bar that allows an attacking player to determine the order that troops, spells, and heros appear in the scroll bar of an attack.

During clan-wars, it often occurs that the troop/spell combination that a player decides on when determining the best strategy to execute a 3 star attack on a base has a long scroll bar. Some of the attacks that I feel exploit the weaknesses of an enemy base require 15, 16, 17, sometimes 18 different combinations of troops/spells/heros. I think it would have a positive impact on the efficiency of a player to be able to execute such attacks if they were able to determine the order their troops/spells/ and heros appear on their attacking scroll bar.

see attached images. It is an attack that has an electro dragon, golem, wizards, and a baby dragon for a funnel to allow the wall wrecker and heros to enter a base. Once the kill squad is done, there is a back-end lavaloon to clear the remaining buildings. however, the haste spell, an ESSENTIAL part of a lavaloon attack, is so far away from the balloons and the scrolling greatly throws off the timing and ability to execute fast deployments on troops and spells. If a player is able to customize their scroll bar and place troops/spells/heros in a particular order, it would greatly benefit the ability of the attacker to execute the attack in the most efficient manner.

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 4.40.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 4.41.10 PM.png

What are your thoughts? Let me know!

any thoughts on this? think it would be a way to boost hitrates without messing with offense or defense game mechanics