Thread: Game notifications fix

Game notifications fix

So in the last update came the new system where you can disable/enable notifications you desire to get to your mobile cellphone related to the game (When your troops are ready for battle, if a clan games event began etc..) which most of them are important and no one really want them disabled.

Yet, the actual notifications no one want to recieve remained as a part of the game while being forced to be recieved as a notifications to the player cellphone, which is something I find very annoying which should be fixed, and I'll explain why:

Why must I wake up in the morning and find 4 notifications by Clash of Clans stating:

Oops, did you forget to brew your spells?
    Chief, your village needs you!
    Your collectors and mines are full
    Chief, your gem mine is full of gems!

I find none of these notifications to be useful because:
    I'm not using spells at all unless it's for clan wars, therefore, I'm getting the "did you firget to brew your spells?" notification 4 times a day

The "your army needs you" says nothing and appears 5 minutes after I left the game, reminding me that I haven't played for 5 minutes and should log in to make sure my barbarians haven't lost their helmets or something.

As for the full collectors and full gem mine notification: I don't know if this is a bug or something but I get this message when my collectors are not even 10% full and my gem mine has 0 gems, yet it says that my gem mine is full of gems even tho it was collected 5 minutes ago.

My request is adding ALL available notifications to the game settings menu due to the reasons stated above so we could choose what we actually want to hear, so we could read these notifications as they are those we want to know (aka clan games starting or maybe our army and heros being ready for battle) instead of ignoring them all at once or disabling the game from sending any notifications.

As someone who is playing since 2013 and has been suffering from this problem for about 5 years, I would really love to see the problem mentioned on this thread getting solved/fixed in the next update.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Razfire.
    #L9GOQU2U
    Last edited by Razfire; September 24th, 2018 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Typo (wrote this on my cellphone...)

Quote Originally Posted by Razfire View Post
    Why must I wake up in the morning and find 4 notifications by Clash of Clans stating:

Oops, did you forget to brew your spells?
    Chief, your village needs you!
    Your collectors and mines are full
    Chief, your gem mine is full of gems!
    Go into your settings and turn off notifications for "Army" and "Resources and Daily Bonuses". Those are the only two I have turned off and I never receive any of the above notifications that you listed.

Iím a th11 and I Barch for the first half of the season with no spells and I have never encountered any of the above notifications listed, and I have all my notifications turned on.

Or just check if there are notification channels for CoC in Settings - Apps - Clash of clans - Notifications and check there.

It definitely is a really fun game, I have wasted 5 years of my life on it, it was worth every second
    -SuperKai
    BlackNinja|TH7