Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mismatch continues and SC has no answer

Banned

Angry Mismatch continues and SC has no answer

Inspite we are not playing with any engineered base , we are frequently getting engineered opponents. This time we got an opponent which is not rushed but here is what we got :

3 TH12 (us) vs 4TH12 (opponent) (4th TH12's defences are of TH11, but heroes up and TH12 war armies)
    3 TH11 (us , all are in their early phases) vs 2 TH11 (opponent)

rest others were almost identical.

My question is how can you match a Higher TH with a lower TH ?

My observation : As soon as the win streak starts going up SC feel the pain and start mismatching. This is not fairplay.

At the end i would say, if you can support fairplay then kindly stop spreading gyan about fairplay. I have reported this several times to support , but in return i get always a cheeky meeky answer with no solution.

We are not afraid of losing but match with the correct opponent.

PS: CoC Fanboys this is not a debate, so kindly do not turn this post in a debate and just argue. This is a real problem which is just persisting in this game for hell lot of time so we are looking for solution.

I have been definitely hearing about this clan war leagues from lots of time, but what's the gurantee it would fix this mismatch problem ? SC promised players from quite long that they will fix the war match making problem , but till now we are not seeing a concrete fix, except the decision of placing all the buildings before upgrading to next TH. But what about the existing ones ?

War is the heart of this game, no war = game is dead. Choice is yours my dear SC. I definitely have respect for the company who created so many interesting games (that's a different thing that i don'T play other games anymore), i have trust too, but with time, those trust are going away.

Thanks.

One of the forum regulars Sam suggested a week ago that something had changed with MM.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...gorithm-change

One possible reason for this maybe the constant complaints about war search times, so maybe SC have decided to just relax some of the matching checkboxes to help with this.

Certainly, in our last 4 wars, we have had a TH12 disadvantage (we usually run 1-6 TH12s). We've won 2, lost 2.
    However, I don't see this as a huge discrepancy to complain about, considering some of the woeful matches the community have witnessed in the last couple of years.

Re : "PS: CoC Fanboys this is not a debate"

I am not a CoC Fanboy, but you are stirring provocation with this kind of rhetoric. The forums are a table for debate and discussion.
    You are helping with feedback, and I thank you for that, but one war is not a template for fact.

Hope this helps!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    Inspite we are not playing with any engineered base , we are frequently getting engineered opponents. This time we got an opponent which is not rushed but here is what we got :

3 TH12 (us) vs 4TH12 (opponent) (4th TH12's defences are of TH11, but heroes up and TH12 war armies)

My observation : As soon as the win streak starts going up SC feel the pain and start mismatching. This is not fairplay.

At the end i would say, if you can support fairplay then kindly stop spreading gyan about fairplay. I have reported this several times to support , but in return i get always a cheeky meeky answer with no solution.

PS: CoC Fanboys this is not a debate, so kindly do not turn this post in a debate and just argue. This is a real problem which is just persisting in this game for hell lot of time so we are looking for solution.

I have been definitely hearing about this clan war leagues from lots of time, but what's the gurantee it would fix this mismatch problem ? SC promised players from quite long that they will fix the war match making problem , but till now we are not seeing a concrete fix, except the decision of placing all the buildings before upgrading to next TH. But what about the existing ones ?

War is the heart of this game, no war = game is dead. Choice is yours my dear SC. I definitely have respect for the company who created so many interesting games (that's a different thing that i don'T play other games anymore), i have trust too, but with time, those trust are going away.

Thanks.
    Fair play is not modding, getting matched against other bases because of MM is your problem.

Suck it up and figure out the problem instead of claiming others aren't playing properly because they simply have a better roster than you do.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; September 24th, 2018 at 07:58 AM.

this match doesnt really sound all that unfair to me...i've seen much much much worse than a 1 th12 difference.

as skrags said, it's prob because they relaxed the search times a bit but honestly, my clan has seen a slight th12 discrepancy for the longest time and it's not a deal breaker if its just one or two.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Fair play is not modding, getting matched against other bases because of MM is your problem.

Suck it up and figure out the problem instead of claiming others aren't playing properly because they simply have a better roster than you do.

Oh thanks a lot for your "murky" justification. And i am not blaming someone here. Problem is a problem, as told "CoC blind Fanboys" this is not a debate. There is a problem in matchmaking that means there is a real problem. We have roasters too, the TH10s so do the opponents (and that's the reason why i mentioned clearly others bases were matched correctly). Their TH12 and TH11 were no roasters, alright. So you kindly suck it up and start respecting other people and stop thinking blindly. When someone post their problem , they mainly do their homework first, rather than posting blindy.
    Thanks a lot.

Banned

Thanks.
    Keep in mind that the game has come a long way in the past 9 months or so. While perfection will probably never be met, changes have been made for the better and things seem to be continuously improving from what I have seen.

. When someone post their problem , they mainly do their homework first, rather than posting blindy.
    Thanks a lot.
    Ok, looking at your War Log, you've won 14 out of your last 15 war (Congrats btw). Looking at some of your matches, I really don't see a problem at all. You have a 6 win streak, and your clan's doing great.
    Just looking at these wars over a period of time, I certainly can't validate your claim that "there is a problem with matchmaking".

Homework done!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Thanks.
    Well. A question from another COC Fanboy. If it isnt a debate, then why post on a site that is used for debating issues?.
    Drive by rants are commonplace around here mate.
    So far as the match goes, one hall out of proportion dont seem like too much of a problem to me.
    Looks like things are getting better so far as the MM goes.
    But I agree, things have slackened a little, it seems they will allow some give and take to the match, in order to set up a war.
    Try stretching your roster, and see what happens (I am trying to get thru to our war spinner on that one, it would appear engineering accounts are beneficial again, as is roster engineering).
    All in all, I hope they tighten the strings again. But a 12 swapped with an 11, doesnt seem too bad a trde off, war size dependant of course. And I disagree "recent war performance" is the trigger. I have never seen evidence of any change to our spins caused by win streak.
    Just a thought. engineering is a forum term, not an official term created by SC. In reality, it is a generic term we use for describing an account that has been constructed to take advantage of flaws within the MM.
    The most common "engineered" account is simply an offensively rushed base. When matching, the MM wont be thinking "filthy engineer", it will simply see an account that has a far higher offence weight score than defence.
    With a "tight" MM, you are unlikely to see them, as their off/def differential will make it hard to match, due to non similarity. But once MM gets "slackened", then the weight score will be used immaterial of the lop sidedness, thus can still match with anything that is not common enough to match quickly with a similar opponent, and the parameters begin to slacken. Maybe not.. but if it is what is happening, then running balanced bases within a balanced roster is now paramount, and commonality is crucial for "fair matches".
    Just my thoughts, rightly or wrongly.

edit... Hmm. I cant access cocp.it, for whatever reason, so have to make do with Clash of Stats. So cant see the roster break downs. Looking at the percentages scored on your wars, and the sheer number of perfect wars, it would appear that your clan is a class act. ( I agree an extra 12 will make a difference in a 10v war btw ).
    Either that, or those 3x 12 anchors, then a break to 3x new 11's, followed by whatever, is tending to help your spins more often than hindering.
    I feel, sometimes, people just simply get so used to winning, that when a spin goes astray, it upsets the usual equilibrium, and foul play is called.
    Good on support, if they dismiss unsolicited or regular rants tho. Maybe they log and flag nuisance callers. Am sure they have far better things to do mate.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; September 24th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.

Forum Champion
    I’m not really seeing the problem with this match. A one th12 disparity certainly doesn’t mean the war is lost. But thanks for the nice rant.

Signed/ SC Fanboy #757

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    this match doesnt really sound all that unfair to me...i've seen much much much worse than a 1 th12 difference.
    I agree, just going off what OP posted (& we don't know about hero levels, etc). The TH12 issue, well that happens and will always happen sometimes. If your th11s are all early enough to lack proper th11 offense that'll be the bigger issue this war, you might just run out of attacks. I don't think there's ever been a MM version that didn't punish the early TH though, and its usually not an issue if you bring one or two. Bring 3 and that's all you've got at th11? Hard to say that the MM should have done better.
    I understand the gripe though, I've been there. Its the win-streak mentality where you start seeing any threat to your streak as an injustice that demands SC's attention. You've just got to let it go.

This forum is just players, nothing to do here but argue and debate. If we find a solution we've got no way to make SC implement it.
    Last edited by TankSinatra; September 24th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.