Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mismatch continues and SC has no answer

Looking at the information available on cocp.it for your clan, I see you're regularly finishing out your war roster with a TH5 at the very bottom. Sometimes 2 of them (thereby leaving a 2 TH gap between them and your 8s). I would suggest you stop doing this. Tighten your TH range up a bit. See what happens.

Another piece of advice, rather than coming on the forums, complaining and taking an underhanded swipe at those who might actually help you, take some time to understand what might be happening and take steps to rectify it.

And finally, don't expect anyone to take you seriously when your log is over 90% green and you're saying it's constantly mismatching you.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; September 24th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    Oh thanks a lot for your "murky" justification. And i am not blaming someone here. Problem is a problem, as told "CoC blind Fanboys" this is not a debate. There is a problem in matchmaking that means there is a real problem. We have roasters too, the TH10s so do the opponents (and that's the reason why i mentioned clearly others bases were matched correctly). Their TH12 and TH11 were no roasters, alright. So you kindly suck it up and start respecting other people and stop thinking blindly. When someone post their problem , they mainly do their homework first, rather than posting blindy.
    Thanks a lot.
    What you are saying just seems to be WRONG. No amount of insulting anyone who disagrees with you will make it right. You can keep making the same assertion without evidence, but you aren't going to convince anyone.

If you want to show there is a problem list the complete breakdown of both sides, including hero levels. A difference in number of TH12s is irrelevant. In our wars, since TH12 was released, the side with the fewest TH12s usually wins in any war. We've been 3 TH12 vs 6 TH12 and won easily.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Fair play is not modding, getting matched against other bases because of MM is your problem.

Suck it up and figure out the problem instead of claiming others aren't playing properly because they simply have a better roster than you do.
    Oh thanks a lot for your "murky" justification. And i am not blaming someone here. Problem is a problem, as told "CoC blind Fanboys" this is not a debate. There is a problem in matchmaking that means there is a real problem. We have roasters too, the TH10s so do the opponents (and that's the reason why i mentioned clearly others bases were matched correctly). Their TH12 and TH11 were no roasters, alright. So you kindly suck it up and start respecting other people and stop thinking blindly. When someone post their problem , they mainly do their homework first, rather than posting blindy.
    Thanks a lot.
    Penny finally dropped on what you mean here. Probably took a while to sink in due to being a CoC Fanboy being blindly led.
    What Major is referring to, is the roster. That is all the accounts that are used in war.
    You are talking about roasters. Bases that will be cannon fodder, so far as the actual result goes.
    So.. Big difference mate. Maybe, if you looked at your roster, for the reasons as to the top hall discrepancy, as Major suggested, then it will fall into place.
    It has become apparent, that you roster engineer, by using a 5 or two to distort the spin result. Try not doing this mate. Of course, perfect wars are not common with heavier wars that are fair. But play with fire mate, you sometimes get burned.
    And we all have roasters in our line up.
    Oh, and Major usually is "murky". He is an engineer after all lol

Thanks a lot.
    Your first post starts in a disrespectful manner because you accuse players of not being fair play because you were slightly outmatched and use the term "coc fanboys" before anyone has posted. The reason you are being outmatched by a TH12 and cannot overcome it is because of the structure of your roster and many of your individual bases.

With such diversity of bases within a game, it is virtually impossible to guarantee a 100% balanced match but if you want help in identifying what your issue is, best not to start with an aggressive tone.

As others have stated, you will need to post an entire breakdown of your roster, along with your clan tag but it seems you already win at 90% so I'm not sure how much help you will get when even regular forumers don't win that much.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; September 24th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Looks like they are running maxer style bases but roster engineering the lowers. I haven't checked out any of your bases in game yet but I suspect you are running max or close to max bases which is prob why you are getting outmatched 12v12.

https://cocp.it/clan/9YYL0GC8

But remember, if you're running max bases you will likely run into clans who will have non max bases but more of them at the top end.

Also, we can all get frustrated with the game but don't come on here and start upsetting the few people on the forum that could probably help you find better matches. It's rude and uncalled for...

Signed, one massive CoC Fanboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A lot of players seem to think that they can participate in the paralympics by shooting themselves in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    Looks like they are running maxer style bases but roster engineering the lowers. I haven't checked out any of your bases in game yet but I suspect you are running max or close to max bases which is prob why you are getting outmatched 12v12.

https://cocp.it/clan/9YYL0GC8

But remember, if you're running max bases you will likely run into clans who will have non max bases but more of them at the top end.

Also, we can all get frustrated with the game but don't come on here and start upsetting the few people on the forum that could probably help you find better matches. It's rude and uncalled for...

Signed, one massive CoC Fanboi
    Is this his clan?

Lots of huge offense at the top and last war I see they have 2 max offense/defense 12s on top with enemy side having a weak 12 as their #3 paired up with their max offense 11, and with the 12 having lacking defenses and TH9 walls, can be taken by the TH11.

The main problem I see is offense is higher than defense on the TH11, this coupled with the very max 12s above it and it will be likely to often pull an extra 12 on the enemy side and their 12s being weaker overall.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; September 24th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

Is this his clan?
    It was in his sig and he's the leader so I'm assuming this is correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A lot of players seem to think that they can participate in the paralympics by shooting themselves in the foot.

Banned
    Your first post starts in a disrespectful manner because you accuse players of not being fair play because you were slightly outmatched and use the term "coc fanboys" before anyone has posted. The reason you are being outmatched by a TH12 and cannot overcome it is because of the structure of your roster and many of your individual bases.

With such diversity of bases within a game, it is virtually impossible to guarantee a 100% balanced match but if you want help in identifying what your issue is, best not to start with an aggressive tone.

As others have stated, you will need to post an entire breakdown of your roster, along with your clan tag but it seems you already win at 90% so I'm not sure how much help you will get when even regular forumers don't win that much.
    I think i was a bit frustrated, so might have posted in a disrespectful way. Sorry to the forum btw. Top 3 TH12 are almost completely upgraded, except the walls of the 3rd, all 3 are mine accounts. Then we have 2 TH10 roasters apart from that no roasters/engineered war participants. At the end we won the war again as i 3 starred one of their tough TH12 and they 1 starred one of my TH12 base.
    But it happened again now. 4 TH12 as opponents, all 4 have lvl5 giga tesla. At least the last time the 4th TH12 had lvl3 Giga tesla. We play with 1 or 2 low level players just two start the war as we do not have more war participants, and make the war weight a bit lower.

The matchmaking for the upcoming war is as follows :

Our Clan -> Opponent clan
    TH12 -> TH12 (both giga tesla lvl5)
    TH12 -> TH12 (Both gigal tesla lvl5)
    TH11 -> TH12 (with giga tesla lvl5, with weak walls but all defences up, with lvl3 eagle and lvl6 inferno and lvl6 xbow )
    TH11 -> TH11
    TH11 -> TH11
    TH10 -> TH10
    TH10 (roaster) -> TH10 (fully upgraded with inferno)
    TH9 -> TH9
    TH9 -> TH8
    TH8 -> TH8
    TH8 -> TH8
    TH5 -> TH6
    TH4 -> TH5

Now please let me know where is the problem ?

Thanks & regards

Forum Veteran
    I don't see a problem. This is one of the closest matches I've seen. Judging by my rough estimate of your gold weight, the other clan is within about 1% of your weight (about 10k out of a million).

There's no advantage to having TH10s without infernos.

For me, the point where a Th12 becomes hard for a Th11 to 3 star is when it has a bunch of cannons and archer towers also upgraded. We've only faced a couple bases like that (and we don't have any yet, ourselves). Prior to that point, the difference in layout is bigger than the difference in defensive firepower, i.e., upgraded eagle/inferno/xbow can't compensate for a bad layout, and good layout can be hard to 3 star even with TH11 defenses.

I think i was a bit frustrated, so might have posted in a disrespectful way. Sorry to the forum btw. Top 3 TH12 are almost completely upgraded, except the walls of the 3rd, all 3 are mine accounts. Then we have 2 TH10 roasters apart from that no roasters/engineered war participants. At the end we won the war again as i 3 starred one of their tough TH12 and they 1 starred one of my TH12 base.
    But it happened again now. 4 TH12 as opponents, all 4 have lvl5 giga tesla. At least the last time the 4th TH12 had lvl3 Giga tesla. We play with 1 or 2 low level players just two start the war as we do not have more war participants, and make the war weight a bit lower.

The matchmaking for the upcoming war is as follows :

Our Clan -> Opponent clan
    TH12 -> TH12 (Both gigal tesla lvl5)
    TH11 -> TH12 (with giga tesla lvl5, with weak walls but all defences up, with lvl3 eagle and lvl6 inferno and lvl6 xbow )
    TH11 -> TH11
    TH11 -> TH11
    TH10 -> TH10
    TH9 -> TH9
    TH9 -> TH8
    TH8 -> TH8
    TH8 -> TH8
    TH5 -> TH6
    TH4 -> TH5

Thanks & regards
    What is a "roaster" ?