Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are Power Derbys and Power runs?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I enjoy doing trucks and can knock them out pretty fast, but I’m really laughing here. I’m no slouch but are those few seconds really making an impact? I use them to do other things around my farm. I’m pretty obsessed but some things border on madness lol! 浪藍
    I used that trick to complete and clear some trucks on a basket task the other night - just because it was late and the quicker I cleared the task, the sooner I could go to bed Other than that I’ve never bothered with it, so no it doesn’t really make an impact unless you’re trying to get on the leaderboard in a global truck event
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Haha Steve...Sleep is high priority and seconds do matter! 😴😴😴🤣🤣🤣
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Wow! Neat trick! I certainly will try it out next time I do a truck task! I am always impatient waiting for the truck to come back. Usually my machines are all stacked and there isn't much for me to do while waiting.

Along those lines, did you know the package ordered from using vouchers come immediately if you visit another farm for a second and then return to your own farm? I hate waitng for the mailman to slowly walk up to the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Wow! Neat trick! I certainly will try it out next time I do a truck task! I am always impatient waiting for the truck to come back. Usually my machines are all stacked and there isn't much for me to do while waiting.

Along those lines, did you know the package ordered from using vouchers come immediately if you visit another farm for a second and then return to your own farm? I hate waitng for the mailman to slowly walk up to the mansion.
    If you leave your farm when Alfred is bringing the package and come back, it will be there... believe me! He is soooo slow without the scooter!
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    So I have literally no idea what you're talking about. You've got me curious!

Besta, there's actually a trick where you go to another farm, wait for a few seconds, then come back and your truck will be back much sooner than it would be otherwise.

How how how did I not know this? I’m filing that info under “important hayday stuff” Thank you!!!

Farm level: 224 Silo 10,800 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

I tried out that trick to get the truck to come faster...you have to go to another farm or your town...but you HAVE to stay about 10 seconds before returning to your farm as mdcfc mentioned. At first I was disappointed that the truck was not back when I returned...because I did not stay away for 10 sec. That does cut 20 seconds off. LOL..otherwise it will take your truck about 30 seconds to come back.

Now, with Alfred bringing a package....that's just about instantaneous....when you order a package with vouchers, go to another farm and then return to your farm....you don't have to wait 10 seconds. That trick I found out years ago...I just don't have patience waiting for Alfred slowly walking back with the package! LOL.
    Last edited by Xtalline; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:30 PM.