Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaving 2 championship neighborhoods after derby!! Both available!

Leaving 2 championship neighborhoods after derby!! Both available!

After the derby ends, I am taking all of my farms and putting them at one neighborhood… If no one joins my little neighborhoods before I leave, they will be disbanded... The neighborhoods that I am leaving are…
    FANTASY FUN TAG NUMBER PQ8V87GV and MUSICAL ANGELS TAG NUMBER P9C92QG2

Oops..Fantasy Fun is tag PQ8V8YGV

Trainee
    If you are looking for a new group to join that's in the championships for derby you can join my group we have room for 10

Trainee
    Hello
    I'm Cherie. I am the leader of a wonderful group. We are an English speaking group. We have 20 members at the moment. We all work together and help each other out. We have ask that everyone completes all 9 task. However no one has to take the 10th task. If any members know they may have an issues with meeting that week we just ask you turn off derby for that derby. I have no problem with making you an elder so you can delete task. We just ask that we keep 315 + task on the board

If this sounds like a wonderful fit for you please feel free to join, if u need me to lower the level for you to join please just send a email back to me.

Thank you for your time.
    Cherie
    Helping hands _ #8Y8J8JLY

Quote Originally Posted by P3anut444 View Post
    Hello
    I'm Cherie. I am the leader of a wonderful group. We are an English speaking group. We have 20 members at the moment. We all work together and help each other out. We have ask that everyone completes all 9 task. However no one has to take the 10th task. If any members know they may have an issues with meeting that week we just ask you turn off derby for that derby. I have no problem with making you an elder so you can delete task. We just ask that we keep 315 + task on the board

If this sounds like a wonderful fit for you please feel free to join, if u need me to lower the level for you to join please just send a email back to me.

Thank you for your time.
    Cherie
    Helping hands _ #8Y8J8JLY

Dear Cherie,
    Thanks for the offer. My big farm at level 179 is in a group that I started quite a while ago. We play all 10 derby tasks at maximum points. When I learned that my baby farms could not keep up with derbies in tiny hoods, I brought all farms into the neighborhood of my big farm. Now there is no pressure at all for the baby farms to even play the derby if they don’t want to. I appreciate your kind offer.
    Happy farming!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    The OP has indicated that the situation has now been resolved, so I am closing this thread.

Thank you

Hay Day level 168 (main farm) - I have several others