Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help on clan war attacks.

Fresh Spawn

I need some help on clan war attacks.

Th9:
    I have been a cw attacker in my clan for a few weeks now and I have won some but lost others, but I can't seem to find an army/strategy that gives consistent results. All guides I find have better troops than me (level wise) in some way or another, so before continuing I'll list my troops & levels:
    • Barbarian Lv6
    • Archer Lv6
    • Giant Lv6
    • Goblin Lv5
    • Wall Breaker Lv5
    • Baloon Lv6
    • Wizard Lv6
    • Healer Lv4
    • Dragon Lv3
    • P.E.K.K.A Lv4
    • Baby Dragon Lv1
    • Minion Lv1
    • Hog Rider Lv3
    • Valkyrie Lv1
    • Golem Lv1
    • Wtich Lv1
    • Lava Hound Lv1
    • Barbarian King Lv12
    • Archer Queen Lv10 (upgrading to 11)
    • Lightning Spell Lv5
    • Healing Spell Lv5 (upgrading to 6)
    • Rage Spell Max
    • Jump Spell Lv2
    • Freeze Spell Lv1
    • Poison Spell Lv2
    • Earthquake Spell Lv2
    • Haste Spell Lv1
    • Skeleton Spell Lv1

Now, some of you may say "just upgrade your units" and you'd be right in saying that, but I am doing it, it's just that it takes so long and we have a clan war at least thrice per week so I'm looking for an army I can use untill I have maxed my troops, spells & heroes. If any of you have any armies that would work well with my troop levels I'd be happy if you could share them.

You're a TH9 with level 1 golems? Of course we are going to say upgrade. Yes, it takes a long time you should have maxed troops at 8.

Many are going to say upgrade because that's the ONLY answer.

Your hounds are too low, get those done if you can kill with LaLoon then you are good to go. I wouldn't take you to war.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezoh View Post
    Th9:
    I have been a cw attacker in my clan for a few weeks now and I have won some but lost others, but I can't seem to find an army/strategy that gives consistent results. All guides I find have better troops than me (level wise) in some way or another, so before continuing I'll list my troops & levels:
    • Barbarian Lv6
    • Archer Lv6
    • Giant Lv6
    • Goblin Lv5
    • Wall Breaker Lv5
    • Baloon Lv6
    • Wizard Lv6
    • Healer Lv4
    • Dragon Lv3
    • P.E.K.K.A Lv4
    • Baby Dragon Lv1
    • Minion Lv1
    • Hog Rider Lv3
    • Valkyrie Lv1
    • Golem Lv1
    • Wtich Lv1
    • Lava Hound Lv1
    • Barbarian King Lv12
    • Archer Queen Lv10 (upgrading to 11)
    • Lightning Spell Lv5
    • Healing Spell Lv5 (upgrading to 6)
    • Rage Spell Max
    • Jump Spell Lv2
    • Freeze Spell Lv1
    • Poison Spell Lv2
    • Earthquake Spell Lv2
    • Haste Spell Lv1
    • Skeleton Spell Lv1

Now, some of you may say "just upgrade your units" and you'd be right in saying that, but I am doing it, it's just that it takes so long and we have a clan war at least thrice per week so I'm looking for an army I can use untill I have maxed my troops, spells & heroes. If any of you have any armies that would work well with my troop levels I'd be happy if you could share them.
    the easiest now is just upgrade the witch, then witch slap all day long, evenwith lvl1 golem u should be ok most of the time

I would have said that too but there are problems, witch slap requires practice. Practice is very expensive That level 1 golem is a major problem with witch slap. Will work on a weak 9, maybe but it's iffy. With only a level 1 golem he needs to spend dark on his golem. Practicing witch slap means he will lose a lot of dark in the process. I agree it's the best attack at TH9 but he's got problems because of that golem. A level 1 golem will die at the wall, you need the golem to tank for the bowlers.

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    the easiest now is just upgrade the witch, then witch slap all day long, evenwith lvl1 golem u should be ok most of the time

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I would have said that too but there are problems, witch slap requires practice. Practice is very expensive That level 1 golem is a major problem with witch slap. Will work on a weak 9, maybe but it's iffy. With only a level 1 golem he needs to spend dark on his golem. Practicing witch slap means he will lose a lot of dark in the process. I agree it's the best attack at TH9 but he's got problems because of that golem. A level 1 golem will die at the wall, you need the golem to tank for the bowlers.
    Only need to invest in one army, FC's don't cost anything more after the first one is paid for.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Elder
    Have to agree. Low heroes and dark troops means the account is still more of an 8 killer. Upgraded camps and cc will allow for laloonion, as hero kill squad doesnt need to be big. But early 9s are usually still clearing the bigger 8s.

Sounds like power potion is your friend. Make sure to take all available power potions every clan games.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Only need to invest in one army, FC's don't cost anything more after the first one is paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Agree that it is expensive army, but war is not to save any resources, Warios point is important.

After last update on golem u will be very surprised to find lvl1 golem got the highest hp buff, from 4500 to 5100, so currently lvl1 golem is stronger then prev buff of lvl2 golem, that is why I can say for sure against most early or mid th9 it should be OK, since in witch slap, we rely more on the witch healer to finish of the raid

Centennial Club
    Vezoh,
    but I can't seem to find an army/strategy that gives consistent results
    There is no ONE army that will work for every base. I suggest you learn to analyze the base you are attacking and adjusting your troops to exploit the weakness.

Having said that, for TH9s, there are 3 attacks, each with its own set of variants (tweaks here and there):
    * Hogs (2 golems GoHoBo, 3 golems GoHoBo, Queen Walk hogs, 2 golems hogs, etc)
    * GoLaLoon (1 golem laloon, 2 golems laloon w/ bowlers, Queen walk laloon, etc)
    * GoBoWitch (2 golems bowler witches, 2 golems bowlers witches + 2 healers, etc)

All bowlers have to come in your CC, of course.

Sometimes, we come across bases that's good for queen walk valks + baby drags, or queen walk dragloons. But these are the esoteric combo that are not used frequently.

These are what folks in my clan use, depending on the base.

Good luck with your attacks! Kudos for you for wanting to learn/improve
    cassia
    HAM MASTERS (#PYRRJ2V)
    level 18 US-based war clan
    no lopsided bases

The two easiest strategies to use with baby heroes are PLL and HGHB. All you need for PLL is upgraded hounds. HGHB requires a couple of hog upgrades. I have a th 9 with similar heroes to yours and just use HGHB to smash bases.