Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lets Talk Clan Recruitment

Lets Talk Clan Recruitment

Whats up Chiefs its ya Boi Skellum, its been 3 or 4 years hows it been?

Recruiting sucks now. The incentives that higher level clans give are redonkuculas. The time it takes for newer clans to get leveled up is insane. There needs to be a mechanism in place to allow new clans to still be a viable option to recruits with ought them feeling gimped for not being in a level 10+ clan. I know a couple things about putting a clan together and starting a one in 2018 is painful for everyone involved.

I hope this is addressed before Clan Leagues is released. Clash needs to encourage the formation of new clans not detour it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSkellum View Post
    Whats up Chiefs its ya Boi Skellum, it’s been 3 or 4 years how’s it been?

Recruiting sucks now. The incentives that higher level clans give are redonkuculas. The time it takes for newer clans to get leveled up is insane. There needs to be a mechanism in place to allow new clans to still be a viable option to recruits with ought them feeling gimped for not being in a level 10+ clan. I know a couple things about putting a clan together and starting a one in 2018 is painful for everyone involved.

I hope this is addressed before Clan Leagues is released. Clash needs to encourage the formation of new clans not detour it.
    Why do we need so many new clans?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Why?

And assuming it should, how do you go about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Why do we need so many new clans?
    HuH? Why should new clans be formed? This is coming from SuperCell? You dont encourage players to create their own communities through clan formations? Since you replied to my thread with a question I will do the same to you.

Clash of CLANs backbone is Clans. Making it differcult for new clans to be viable is counter intuitive. Whne one has a choice between a level 10 clan with all its perks vs a level 1,2,3 clan the choice is simple.
    Last edited by ChiefSkellum; September 22nd, 2018 at 01:30 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ClashHeads Dynasty Founder

Something has been put in place, Clan Games. With Clan Games clans now are able to gain more experience even faster than before as previously you ONLY had war with which you could gather experience.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Something has been put in place, Clan Games. With Clan Games clans now are able to gain more experience even faster than before as previously you ONLY had war with which you could gather experience.
    Your Trolling right? You get 80 clan xp for maxing clan games. Thats the same amount of xp you get for Loosing a 5v5 clan war. Not to mention you only get that 2x a month.
    Last edited by ChiefSkellum; September 22nd, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
    HTML Code:

Your Trolling right? You get 80 clan xp for maxing clan games. Thats the same amount of xp you get for Loosing a 5v5 clan war. Not to mention you only get that 2x a month.
    You get the experience from each tier your clan completes; the sum is cumulative so no its not 80 experience.

...and no I'm not joking because every little bit helps.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    HuH? Why should new clans be formed? This is coming from SuperCell? You dont encourage players to create their own communities through clan formations? Since you replied to my thread with a question I will do the same to you.

Clash of CLANs backbone is Clans. Making it differcult for new clans to be viable is counter intuitive. Whne one has a choice between a level 10 clan with all its perks vs a level 1,2,3 clan the choice is simple.
    Yes, the backbone is clans. Yet go into global and see how many new clans are being built ... it is genuinely ridiculous. I will echo the statement. Most new clans being made right now do not need to exist.

"making it difficult for new clans to be viable" makes it sound like they have actively worked to do that. No, they have worked to reward clans that are building and are active and winning wars.

Good clans can still be build, but come on Skellum, look in global. There are too many new clans all competing for the same few clashers... Most of these new clans are poorly conceived and have no chance of survival. Yet activity, solid leadership, and good clashing means one clan in a bunch will survive and thrive.

The problem is you are not only competing with established clans, but with bunches of... well... terrible clans that seem super active and awesome but... yeahhhhh
    Last edited by Cilakila; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:10 PM.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

We have no problem recruiting players. We could add 50 players in a day if we wanted. But TOUGH to recruit strong players. If we find 1 good player in a week it is a successful week of recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Red777 View Post
    We have no problem recruiting players. We could add 50 players in a day if we wanted. But TOUGH to recruit strong players. If we find 1 good player in a week it is a successful week of recruiting.
    Your a level 15 clan. All these replies have been from players who are in level 12+ clans.
    Last edited by Ajax; September 23rd, 2018 at 02:33 PM.
    HTML Code: