Thread: Enhanced Troop Level Indicators

Enhanced Troop Level Indicators

The buttons for each troop/spell should indicate not only current troop/spell level but also the max troop/spell level possible for the current Town Hall level AND the overall max troop/spell level. This simple fix would help prevent players from accidentally donating non-max troops/spells...especially during intense wars.

I don't think that type of information needs to be "front & center" where you see it every day, but it would be nice if it were handy somewhere within the game.

I've previously suggested that the Home Village could have upgrade screens similar to those on the Builder Base, where you can scroll through the stats of every troop level.

Also, I think this is a great well thought out suggestion to revamp the upgrade interface in general:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...face-MUST-READ

The info is handy somewhere within the game. I have to jump to the “Top Players” tab or check a max player in my clan now to see max levels before I hop back to chat to donate. Seems like a lot of needless traveling when SC could just add tiny blocks with all info I need at the bottom of each troop/spell button.

I like your suggestions....

This would be awesome! I personally hate looking up say how many levels are left on my golems for my town hall level. I think it would be cool if you could see this in the troop info section instead of right there when in the laboratory or whatever.